Four Seasons Hotel Doha Invites Travellers To Discover The Middle East’s Most Alluring City With The “One Night In Doha” Customised City Guide
Doha, Qatar’s largest city and the economic epicentre of the country, is a gateway city for globetrotting travellers. From Los Angeles to Marrakech, Johannesburg and New York, Doha’s Hamad International Airport is a premier stopover destination.
Now, Four Seasons Hotel Doha, an award-winning oasis-like property ideally located on a private beach in the heart of Doha’s cosmopolitan city, is encouraging travellers to explore well beyond the airport during their next stopover and explore Doha’s fascinating cultural sites and adventurous pursuits, all matched by a night of pure luxury at Four Seasons.
Retreat to the allure of Doha and discover where the desert and the sea meet. Whether exploring Doha’s renowned art museums, dining at the world’s largest Nobu by celebrity chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, or experiencing the thrill of a desert safari, travellers can enjoy a customised “One Night in Doha” stopover, with a guide featuring the city’s most coveted Middle Eastern pursuits – all attainable within a 24-hour timeframe. Additionally, the Hotel is a brief 30-minute drive from Hamad International Airport, making for an easy stopover respite.
The “One Night in Doha” guide provides a 24-hour insider’s glimpse into the city’s most dynamic sites and authentic experiences. The Hotel’s concierge team shares their recommendations to enjoy a snapshot of the Middle East’s most alluring city.
- Desert Safari – Go off the beaten path, literally, and discover where the desert meets the sea during an unforgettable Desert Safari. Glide over golden sand dunes in a four-wheel-drive vehicle, or ride atop a camel, followed by an authentic Arabic feast in a luxurious Bedouin tent along the Inland Sea.
- Art for the Heart – The Museum of Islamic Art represents Islamic art from three continents over 1,400 years. MIA is the flagship of Qatar Museums which, under the leadership of its Chairperson H.E. Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, is transforming the State of Qatar into a cultural capital of the Middle East.
- The Spa – Relax and rejuvenate after a day of exploring at the comprehensive Four Seasons Spa, combining old-world tradition and contemporary technique throughout the three-story, 3,345 square metre (36,000 square foot) healing and wellness facility.
- Taste of Nobu – Discover where exquisite tastes meet at Nobu Doha – the award-winning restaurant and the world’s largest Nobu by celebrity Chef Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa.
- Shopping at the Souq – As night falls, take an exotic stroll through the Souq Waqif, Doha’s original marketplace. The Souq offers an endless selection of spices, intricately woven textiles, traditional thobes and restaurants from every corner of the world.
Explore and experience “One Night in Doha” with the Bed and Breakfast package at Four Seasons, with rates starting at QAR 1,400 per night. The package includes luxurious accommodations and full breakfast at Elements, the Hotel’s premier new restaurant, or through In-Room Dining.
Making it easier than ever before to touch down and be touched by the warmth of the culture and allure of Doha,Qatar Airways offers daily non-stop flights from key United States gateways including New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, and Chicago, with more than 5,000 seats flown each day.
To learn more about the Bed Breakfast package at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, or to reserve a getaway, call +974 4494 8888 or book online.