Four Seasons Hotel Moscow recently unveiled just how dreamy a wedding could be with a spectacular weddings showcase in Moscow’s hottest wedding events space, the Tchaikovsky Ballroom.
The city’s top wedding consultants, industry professionals and Russian elite gathered in the naturally lit, 530 square metre (5,700 square foot) ballroom with its majestic marble columns and sweeping views of Manezhnaya Square and the Kremlin.
Decorated by Hotel Art Director Vincenzo Dascanio, who is already well-known for his work at the sister properties of Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, Four Seasons Hotel Milano and Four Seasonss Hotel Firenze, the Tchaikovsky Ballroom stunned its guests with fairytale flower arrangements and centrepieces with heights up to three metres (ten feet). The experience continued with a flawless wedding menu and catering, showcasing the best of creations of Executive Chef David Hemmerle and Pastry Chef Raffaele Grasso, who created a series of signature eclectic wedding cakes for the night – from the classic cream to an extravagant black cake with gold detailing.
The highlight of the night was the wedding fashon show by Edem Couture, who teamed up with Four Seasons Hotel Moscow to create the “Angels” wedding collection just for this special occasion.
“The idea was to showcase the perfect wedding experience that we set to create for every couple. From the best ballroom in Moscow to seamless catering, delicious wedding menus, unique decor and signature Four Seasonsservice, our goal is to make this an everlasting memory, or as we say here, a ‘dream wedding’ for all of our clients,” says Olga Matushkina, Director of Catering Sales for Four Seasons Hotel Moscow.
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow wedding possibilities:
- Tchaikovsky Ballroom for up to 250 seated guests
- Dolgoruky Junior Ballroom for up to 150 seated guests
- A celebration with beautiful panoramic Kremlin and Manezhnaya Square views
- Dance floor and stage complementary
- Flower arranegements and creative decor by Vincenzo Dascanio, with complementary flower arranegemnts of the pre-function space
- Stunning Premier Room with views of the Kremlin and Manezhnaya Square complementary for the wedding couple when booking a wedding in the Tchaikovsky or Dolgoruky Ballrooms