Four Seasons Hotel Seattle invites the community to participate in the Run of Hope Seattle, an annual 5K run and 3K walk benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund (PBTRF).
The eighth annual Run of Hope will be held on Sunday, September 25, 2016 at Seward Park and will aim to raise another USD 350,000 for cancer research at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
PBTRF and Four Seasons Hotel Seattle joined forces in 2009, adding to the many global efforts made byFour Seasons to eradicate cancer worldwide. More than USD 2.3 million has been raised through the Run of Hope Seattle, providing vital research for breakthrough treatment options for children with brain tumors at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Date: Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Location: Seward Park, Seattle, Washington
- Time: 8:00 am – same-day registration begins; 10:00 am – 5K run begins
- Registration: Register for the Run of Hope Seattle as an individual or team, or make a general donation
- Special guests: Doctors Courtney Crane and Jim Olson from Seattle Children’s Hospital; the Mariner Moose from the Seattle Mariners is set to kick off the race and will be available for photo opportunities
- Fundraising goal: USD 350,000
- Grand fundraising prize: Two round-trip tickets to Florida on Delta Airlines for a three-night stay in a deluxe park-view room at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort; more prizes online
One hundred percent of event proceeds go directly to the PBTRF. Teams and individuals can register and make donations online by 9:00 pm on Wednesday, September 21, 2016.