Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa announces Endless Maldivian Summer 2016: a packed program of exclusive experiences and enhanced levels of access.
Running from now to November 2016, the tropical garden island Resort will be celebrating the beach life with a scintillating line-up of Beach Feasts, Beach Therapy, Beach Entertainment, Beach Families and Beach Value.
There’s something for everyone, every day, all summer long, from restaurant safaris to Chef Ahoy fishing trips, day-long mind and body retreats, biodegradable golf and artist-in-residence master classes.
- Beach Feasts – catch and eat the freshest fish; make memories with a beach garden BBQ; and restaurant hop for a safari of beach views and island delicacies.
- Beach Therapy – mini yoga retreats, bespoke juice power, and SUP with the Resort’s resident yoga instructors.
- Beach Entertainment – every weeknight some of the atolls’ hottest music acts will be rocking the sands, including The Kabans, Equatic Vibe and Filza.
- Beach Families – think fishing competitions, 2016 Summer Games-inspired activities and island-wide treasure hunts.
- Beach Value – extra fun at no extra cost, from surprise giveaways to tapping into one’s creative side with hands-on tutorials courtesy of world-renowned artists.
Top tip: guests should keep their eyes peeled for a Message in a Bottle … far from an SOS, each bespoke note is a free pass to something special.