After a long, tiresome winter, families are eager to escape the hustle and bustle of busy lives and celebrate warmer weather with a trip to one of the world’s tropical treasures. With Magellan Jets and Four Seasons Resort Nevis, the vacation begins before one’s toes hit the sand. These renowned purveyors of luxury and hospitality have announced the ultimate family getaway package to Nevis, which takes beachside “R&R” to new heights. From the moment guests take off, they will experience the highest-end family-friendly adventures money can buy. They need only arrive to their waiting jet and allow professionals to handle the rest.
Families can anticipate feeling as if they have already checked in to Four Seasons Resort Nevis simply by boarding the aircraft, as they will be handed Naked Turtle Rum Punches served in fresh coconuts upon boarding the paradise-themed Gulfstream 450. Children will receive colouring books and beach toys in one of the beautiful beach bags that are gifted on board. The bags, provided to the whole family, are filled with vacation necessities such as sarongs, protective lip balm, swim gear and more. Guests will also enjoy in-flight specialty menu items crafted by the expert culinary team at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, such as a crab, mango and avocado salad.
Once families arrive in Nevis, they will be directly escorted to their new three-bedroom Pinney’s Beach Villa atFour Seasons Resort Nevis to continue their luxurious vacation. And just in case they need a getaway from their getaway, Magellan Jets additionally offers the option to take a day trip to St. Kitts or St. Barths, where families can receive a scenic, historical island tour from a local guide.
This is just a small sampling of what the most luxurious family vacation entails. The Magellan Jets / Four SeasonsResort Nevis Family Getaway Package also includes:
- Round-trip charters with Magellan Jets
- Complimentary on-board welcome bags and catering, featuring Nevisian specialties
- Airport ground transfers
- Five nights of villa accommodations in a new, three-bedroom Pinney’s Beach Villa at Four Seasons Resort Nevis
- One full day in a luxurious, fully equipped Beach Cabana with Beach Butler service
- Choice of one round of golf, one spa treatment or one professional tennis lesson per guest
- Dinner at Mango, the Resort’s popular waterfront restaurant, where guests can enjoy a food and rum pairing and spectacular views of St. Kitts
- Customised in-villa welcome amenity
- Sea turtle adoption sponsorship with the nonprofit Sea Turtle Conservancy organisation
- Complimentary admission to the kids’ club for children ages three to nine years
- Optional day trip to St. Kitts or St. Barths
Each of the Resort’s new three-bedroom Pinney’s Beach Villas offers a generous 3,275 square feet (304 square metres) of living space. Villas also have a large outdoor area (945 square feet or 88 square metres), incorporating a pool and patio, along with beautifully landscaped gardens. The unique design offers the finest in indoor-outdoor living, with tall, sliding doors that make the most of the natural light. Interiors feature sloped, tongue-and-groove wooden ceilings and exposed beams, along with coral-stone floors and painted stucco walls. Each home offers the most spectacular views, while maintaining exceptional levels of privacy.
Just steps from their villa, guests can enjoy a wealth of luxurious resort amenities: three infinity edge pools; two miles of golden-sand beaches; luxury beach houses; a par-71 Robert Trent Jones II Championship Golf Course; a ten-court tennis facility; a stunning Spa oasis; and a full watersports centre, to name a few. Five on-property restaurants offer a wide range of culinary experiences from a local breakfast buffet to a sunset dinner at the waterfront restaurant, Mango.
This package can be purchased by calling Magellan Jets at 877 550 JETS. This package is valid for travel from May 8 through December 17, 2015, and is subject to availability.