Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe Presents New Menu, Events And Offers For Spring And Summer
Special highlights include starters such as poblano chile crab cake with tempura avocado, red chile oil and margarita aioli; and pan seared scallops with carrot puree, pea tendrils and grapefruit glaze. For entrees, diners can opt for lamb carbonara with chile-infused fettucini, house made lamb pancetta and coddled eggs; grilled lamb chops with romesco baby vegetables, shingled potatoes and mint lamb reduction; and herb chicken roulade with pea risotto, balsamic strawberries and pea shoots. New side dishes include agave-glazed carrots and potato mash (guests choose from green chile, chorizo or garlic).
Terra presents the following exciting events throughout the summer:
- Brunches in Terra’s Courtyard – Brunch guests can enjoy a lavish buffet spread in the kitchen and Terra’s courtyard, featuring rotating food stations such as pasta-making, rotisserie pig, omelets and waffles. Price is USD 65 per person; USD 90 with Champagne.
- Wine & Bites – Every Saturday from 4:00 to 5:00 pm, Chef Andrew welcomes guests to his Chef’s Table for four wine tastings paired with four bites. Price is USD 30 per person.
- Mixology Classes – Each Thursday from 4:00 to 5:00 pm, Resort guests can enjoy a complimentary mixology class in Terra Bar; the cost to the general public is USD 15 per person.
- Farmers Market Tours – From July through September, join Chef Andrew on a tour of the Santa Fe Farmers Market, where he leads guests in selecting the very best produce. Return to Terra’s kitchen where a meal is prepared with the products. Price is USD 300 per person for this tour and meal, totaling five hours.
- Garden Table – Chef Andrew’s extensive restaurant-side garden is the perfect setting for a romantic dinner for two or a family-style dinner for 8 to 12 guests. The culinary team will collaborate to customise an entire garden-fresh menu.
With Santa Fe’s near perfect, low humidity summer weather, the Resort’s newly turquoise-tiled pool becomes a destination for guests. The Spa has added these poolside embellishments for summer, each for USD 60:
- Pina Colada Paradise, 25 minutes – Hydrating coconut oil is used to massage hands and feet, taking guests to paradise. Enjoy with a Pina Colada to enhance the treatment.
- Prickly Pear Refresher, 25 minutes – Prickly pear and aloe vera’s soothing benefits will leave feet feeling refreshed and relieved. Enjoy with Prickly Pear Margarita to enhance the treatment.
- Sunburn Ease, 25 minutes – After too much fun in the sun, cool compresses with lavender oil are applied to ease the sting and help skin recover quickly from sunburn. A sunscreen mist is applied to protect from further sun damage while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Chocolate Chip Treat-mint, 25 minutes – Treat a little one to a peppermint hand and foot mask followed by a chocolate oil massage. A tasty chocolate smoothie comes with this treatment too.