Australia’s leading France holiday specialist French Travel Connection unveils a 116-page programme offering more Regional France Packages, a Monaco Exclusive Passport to Monte Carlo, Chateaux stays, Local Experiences, Cycling and walking tours.
French Travel Connection (FTC) will launch their 2016 116-page brochure at the French Travel Workshops in Sydney and Melbourne on 14 and 16 September 2015.
“We are excited to announce our 2016 brochure includes more products than ever, offering a comprehensive range of experiences for Australians travelling to France” says French Travel Connection Product Manager Sophie Meunier.
“Due to increasing demand for unique Experiences in France, we have also developed our range of Chateaux stays in France, as well as our range of regional options with new packages and new pages dedicated for Corsica but also our cycling, walking tours and cooking classes through the regions of France” explains Sophie Meunier.
Highlights in FTC 2016 Brochure include:
- PARIS I LOVE YOU FTC offers more free inclusions on selected 3 and 5-night Paris packages, Paris-based apartment-hotels, Paris Private apartments
- NEW special interest section including stays in chateaux, cooking classes, walking tours, cycling tour, languages classes and more
- EXCLUSIVE Passport to Monte Carlo: exclusive to FTC, the ‘Passport to Monte-Carlo’ 3-night package offers free inclusions to Australians such as helicopter transfers from Nice airport (conditions apply), special VIP treatments and a book of entrance tickets to the museums and attractions of the principality.
- SPECIAL OFFERS: French waterways: 2016 Early birds are available on huge range of crewed canal barges and self-drive boats.
- NEW La Grande France Escorted Tour includes the best of France in 15 days, all inclusive. Visit Loire Valley, Dordogne, Provence and French Riviera regions on board of a luxury coach.
- NEW Corsica, we have also created 2 pages dedicated to Corsica, the Beauty Island.
- REMEMBER FOREVER: Somme Battlefield Tours
To support the use of their new products and brochure, French Travel Connection’s Business Development Manager Alexandra Fayan will regularly provide training through webinars and sales calls to assist travel agents in booking France.
Delivery is commencing on Monday 14 September and order will be available from 5 October through TIFS in Australia.