TIME is calling for expressions of interest from ambitious industry professionals wishing to take action and accelerate their careers in the new year by applying for the CAPA Centre for Aviation scholarship.
“The travel and tourism industry is critical for Australia’s future prosperity and is a vital global contributor. As such, the industry needs the best talent possible. CAPA is delighted to help support the industry through the renowned TIME program”, said CAPA Executive Chairman Peter Harbison.
This is your opportunity to be part of the 25th intake of TIME participants commencing 22 February 2017 as the prestigious 2017 CAPA scholarship recipient. The successful applicant will be invited to join the ranks of 150 TIME graduates from more than 60 travel, tourism and hospitality businesses since 2009.
The CAPA scholarship is generously offered to foster and retain the best talent within the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Marie Allom at TIME for an application form:
- Email Marie at [email protected]
TIME is proud to support talented future leaders by helping them realise their potential and accelerate their careers through mentoring. TIME is all about:
- Developing new skills
· Identifying areas for professional growth
· Strategic career planning
· Developing knowledge of organisational culture, structure and processes
· Accessing new networks and contacts
· Finding new ways to approach old problems
· Increased confidence in abilities
· Increased job satisfaction
· Enhanced career opportunities