Crystal Cruises is offering tremendous savings on multi-generational family travel for more than a dozen of its ultra-luxury cruises this autumn and winter, with complimentary berths for kids and a host of perks for families travelling together.
From September through December, children under 17 can sail free in a third berth with two full fare adults, while groups and families of six or more also enjoy additional shipboard credits of up to US$400 per stateroom, a US$500 credit toward a Crystal Private Adventure, family photo and other benefits offered with the line’s “Crystal Family Memories” programme. The limited offer is available through the 30 April “Book Now” deadline with all-inclusive cruise fares for applicable sailings starting at US$2,270* per person double occupancy including all taxes.
Sailing through the Mediterranean and Western Europe; New England/Canada and the North American East Coast; South America and the Caribbean, the voyages feature a bevy of locales rich in history and cultural pursuits as well as enriching adventures that only Crystal can deliver. Crystal Adventures ashore provide inquisitive guests and junior cruisers to explore the ruins of Pompeii (from Sorrento, Italy); take painting lessons from a local artist in Santorini, Greece; experience an up close encounter with dolphins at Prospect Reef (Tortola, British Virgin Islands); explore the rich array of marine life aboard a submarine in Aruba; and even enjoy South American holiday customs in Brazil.
On board, stimulating enrichment opportunities continue for the young travellers. Crystal’s purpose-built Fantasia and Waves children’s and teens’ facilities – the only ones of such kind in luxury cruising – also feature events and top video games and toys. On select voyages, junior activity directors arrange organised programmes for little ones, older kids and teenagers.
“Our guests are discerning travellers who recognise that travel is one of the most enriching and educational experiences we can share with our families,” says Crystal’s president, Edie Rodriguez. “The additional incentive offers for families on these voyages make it even easier for parents travelling with children of virtually any age to broaden their horizons in ways not possible from text books, television or a digital device.”
Voyages featuring the “Kids Sail Free” offer and other family-friendly incentives include:
- 13 September (7 days)/New England & Canada (New York to Montreal)
- 27 September (7 days)/New England & Canada (Montreal to New York)
- 24 October (7 days)/New England & Canada (Round-trip New York)
- 31 October (14 days)/U.S. East Coast & Caribbean (New York to Miami)
- 4 November (14 days)/Caribbean (Round-trip Miami)
- 28 November (14 days)/Caribbean (Round-trip Miami)
- 19 December (15 days)/South America/Holiday (San Juan to Rio de Janeiro)
- 6 September (7 days)/Mediterranean (Venice to Istanbul)
- 13 September (7 days)/Mediterranean (Round-trip Istanbul)
- 20 September (12 days)/Mediterranean (Istanbul to Rome)
- 11 October (7 days)/Mediterranean (Athens to Venice)
- 18 October (7 days)/Mediterranean (Venice to Monte Carlo)
- 25 October (12 days)/Mediterranean (Round-trip Monte Carlo)
- 6 November (7 days)/Mediterranean & Western Europe (Monte Carlo to Lisbon)
- 13 November (9 days)/Mediterranean & Western Europe (Lisbon to Monte Carlo)
- 22 November (7 days)/Mediterranean (Monte Carlo to Marseille)
- 29 November (12 days)/Mediterranean (Marseille to Lisbon)
Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 21 years; voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 19-consecutive years; and both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity were rated as two of the “Top 5 mid-size ships” by the 2015 Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships.
Crystal’s passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.