- Guests of all ages are invited to Dublin, Ohio, USA to experience the largest three day Irish Festival on the planet, The Dublin Irish Festival, July 31, Aug. 1 & 2.
- Named one of North America’s Top 100 Events by the American Bus Association, guests will enjoy one of the largest samplings of Irish entertainment featuring performers from around the world. Don’t miss returning favorites like Gaelic Storm and the High Kings, or new acts like Socks in the Frying Pan. For a complete line-up, download the Entertainment Schedule.
- New in 2015, the Irish Festival packs a punch as it commemorates Ireland’s rich boxing history with the first-everAmateur Boxing Showcase in the Greenfields Sports Area. Fan favorites like the Amateur Highland Games, Kid’s Gaelic Games, and sheep herding demonstrations will also be featured events.
- The Irish Festival is sizzling with the addition of Irish Cooking Demonstrations featuring recipes like Irish Stew, Shepherd’s Pie, Soda Bread, and other traditional Irish dishes.
- Enjoy the dog days of summer with our four-legged guests in The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center – Dublin Celtic Canines Area. Watch grooming demonstrations and learn the history of these Irish breeds.
- Known for their one-of-a-kind mix of Celtic goods, the Emerald Isle and Marketplace are guest favorites, featuring nearly 100 vendors and the most diverse Irish shopping experience around.
- Wee ones are free ones in the Wendy’s Wee Folk Area and offers our youngest guests Irish-inspired fun! Wristbands may be purchased for $10 each to the Pot O’ Gold Playland.
- Save a little green and experience the Festival for free until 11 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 2 with a donation of a non-perishable food item at the gate benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry. Join us for Sunday Services and stay for a day full of fun activities.
- Skip the lines and save! Purchase discount tickets now in advance for only $10 (reg. $12 at the gate) or purchase aTicket and Token Package. Designed for the budget minded, these packages are chock-full of gift cards, tickets, tokens and an official 2015 Swag Bag! Available while supplies last.
- For more information on the Dublin Irish Festival, visit dublinirishfestival.org.
Pete Fingerhut, 2015 Dublin Irish Festival Honorary Chair and Vice President of Sales & Marketing for the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
“For 28 years, Dublin, Ohio has rolled out the green carpet for its annual Dublin Irish Festival to welcome the music, dance and culture of the Emerald Isle. As the 2015 Honorary Chair, I am honored to represent an event that not only has a tremendous economic impact on the region, but that also fosters the special brand of Irish hospitality that has put Dublin, Ohio and its flagship event, the Dublin Irish Festival on the international map.”
- Strap on your running shoes and kick off the Festival at the annual IGS Energy/Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Kids Dash on Thursday, July 30 at 7 p.m.
- Become a Volunteer! The Dublin Irish Festival wouldn’t be possible without a team of dedicated volunteers.
- Become a Sponsor or VIP! Treat yourself or your clients to exceptional views and hospitality.
- Sign-up for the Dublin Irish Festival Academy to experience personal instruction with a visiting musician.
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with a Festival spokesperson – just ask!
- Visit our Media Page for more information on Media Credentials for the 2015 Dublin Irish Festival.
Killian’s, Wendy’s, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Scotts Miracle-Gro, IGS Energy, Giant Eagle, Bob Evans, Dublin Methodist Hospital-Ohio Health, Allstate Dean Insurance, Cardinal Health, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Magners Irish Cider, The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center-Dublin, Ohio University Medical College, Welk Resorts, Diamond Resorts, Food Should Taste Good, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin, Brazenhead, Bonefish Grill, The Book Loft, Capital City Ice, Chick-Fil-A, Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Clippers, DiBella’s Old Fashioned Submarines, Donatos, EcoPack, Golf Car Company, J. Liu Restaurant & Bar, Kurtz Brothers, La Chatelaine, Live!Technologies, Max & Erma’s, Milano Florist, O’Neil Tents & Party Supplies, Old Bag of Nails Pub, Party Panache, Shade of Muirfield, Pepsi, Roosters, SpaceJunk, Tim Hortons, treetree, WBNS 10TV, The Columbus Dispatch, Sunny 95, CD 102.5, iHeart Radio, ThisWeek Community News, CityScene Magazine.