As Santa Clara’s best in class hotel, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara has just introduced the new Great America package so that adventure seekers can get their thrills on.
Designed for those who want the ultimate in convenience to one of California’s most celebrated amusement parks, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara’s Great America package features a guest room for up to four people; two general admission tickets to Great America*; one kid’s welcome pack upon check in; complimentary guest parking; and late 2:00 p.m. check out. The special rates start at only $159. *Additional general admission tickets are available for $40 at the hotel’s front desk.
Additionally, as an added attraction, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is currently the temporary home of the “Alcatraz: Life on the Rock” and “Alcatraz: The Last Day” exhibits. Free and open to the public (24 hours/day, seven days/week), this comprehensive exhibit is an ideal way for families, students and visitors alike to get a real feel for the history of and the fascination with Alcatraz without making the trek to “The Rock.”
Reservations and Information
The Great America package is available from March 28 to November 2, 2014 and is based on availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Rates will vary according to dates of travel and certain restrictions apply. For reservations and additional information, visit santaclara.hyatt.com or call (408) 200-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the “Special Offers.”
Other Amusements Near the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara:
– The Intel Museum — http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/company-overview/intel-museum.html
– California’s Great America — https://www.cagreatamerica.com/
– Winchester Mystery House — www.winchestermysteryhouse.com
– Triton Museum of Art — www.tritonmuseum.org
– Children’s Discovery Museum — www.cdm.org/index.asp?f=1
– NASA Ames Exploration Center — www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/home/index
– Mission Santa Clara — www.scu.edu/visitors/mission/index.cfm
– TheatreWorks — www.theatreworks.org
– Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium — www.egyptianmuseum.org