Shenzhen, located about one hour by train or car from Hong Kong, an hour by ferry from Macau or by train from Guangzhou, is ideally located as a meeting hub. Its sunny weather and blue skies offers and all year-round mild temperate climate, and a good excuse for outdoor activity on the stunning outdoor Terraces at Four SeasonsHotel Shenzhen, a tri-level 2000 square metre (21,000 square foot) landscaped venue on the 6th floor overlooking the city. There are also options of indoor activity that can be held in any of the Hotel’s eight indoor function areas, including its 610 square metre (6,600 square foot) Four Seasons Ballroom or 250 square metre (2,700 square foot)Peony Ballroom, as well as five smaller meeting rooms and a unique Art Gallery space.
Be it an early morning kick start or a coffee-break, here are some suggested team activities groups can enjoy at Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen:
Learn the Chinese traditional art of Tai Chi movements, a combination of meditative breathing techniques matched to graceful martial movements.
- One coach or Master Teacher for a maximum of 10 participants for 1 hour at CNY 1,500 or CNY 3,000 with a Tai Chi master. Two coaches for up to 20-25 participants at CNY 2,500.
Boot camp involves high intensity circuit training to get all those muscles flexing and heart pumping.
- One trainer for maximum 12 participants for 1.5 hours at CNY 1,500 and two trainers for up to 20-25 participants at CNY 2,500.
No need to be a master chef for this quick and easy activity.
- One Chef for maximum 10 participants for 30 minutes at CNY 1,200.
Team activities require minimum of one week prepaid, non-refundable reservations, due to outsourced vendors.
A standard Daily Meeting Package (full day) is available for CNY 650 per person inclusive of two coffee breaks and lunch. A Half Day Meeting Package is available for CNY 550 per person. Rates subject to 15 percent service charge, room rates available for 10 rooms and above. Packages include：
- Breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wifi in the guest rooms and main meeting room
- Complimentary one room for every 20 rooms booked per night, or a complimentary upgrade to a suite
For reservations, call 0755 – 8826 8888.