There is no better gift than paradise this festive season and Four Seasons Resort Seychelles has this year all wrapped up. With a full program of festive events, speciality dining options and activities for both couples andfamilies, there is no place better to enjoy the special time of year than at this exclusive hilltop Resort.
The 2015-2016 festive program at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles runs from Wednesday, December 23, 2015 until Sunday, January 10, 2016, with highlights including:
- The chance to celebrate the festive season and support the environment when decorating an underwater Christmas tree with a sponsored fragment of rescued coral. This special project will see the Reef Restoration Project’s Coral Nursery welcome new Christmas tree frames for guests to hang their sponsored coral fragment on as part of the Resort’s ongoing Reef Restoration Project with marine conservation partner WiseOceans, where all donations support the project’s ongoing work.
- A countdown to 2016 under the stars, with Kannel Restaurant serving up a culinary theme of “Around the World” for the widest choice of dishes, while entertainment is offered by a band and DJ, just steps from the beach.
- Evenings of culinary spectacles – from a choice of the finest Indian Ocean seafood at the Fish Market to live cooking stations of local specialties and signature dishes at Creole Night, complete with live musicians and dance performances.
- Sunset stand-up paddleboard sessions, daily yoga classes open to all levels and guided snorkelling excursions to discover the beautiful marine life of Petite Anse bay.
- A tropical tree lighting ceremony in Kannel Bar on Christmas Eve, with toasts of mulled wine, traditional treats and Christmas carolling from the local Baie Lazare choir.
- An unforgettable beach arrival of Santa for the little ones, plus a magical Gingerbread Village in the Resort’s dedicated Chocolate Room.
Both on land and in the water, families and friends can come together to experience all that paradise has to offer at this time of year, learning new skills such as surfing, rock climbing or cocktail making, or simply relaxing on the Resort’s picturesque beach.
Accommodation offered in one bedroom pool villas and two bedroom suites, nestled in the heart of the hillside overlooking Petite Anse, is complemented by a range of three to six bedroom residence villas as the perfect family choice.