Golf at the AAA Four-Diamond Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, owned and managed by Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, is in full swing. The 1,300-acre resort boasts two 18-hole, award-winning courses, The Brute and The Highlands, as well as events and programming including the Grand Geneva Golf Classic Series, new hole-in-one challenge, packages, ladies and kids’ programs, and more.
New Hole-in-One Challenge
Enter this brand-new challenge by upgrading your round on The Brute or The Highlands for just $5. If you sink an ace on select holes, you could win up to $10,000. Offered all season.
Grand Geneva Golf Classic Series
Gather your foursome for a great day of golf on The Highlands course and a chance to win one of many coveted prizes at the Grand Geneva Golf Classic Shamble on Sunday, August 28. Registrations begins at 12 p.m. with a shotgun kickoff at 1:30 p.m., and ends with a reception and awards ceremony. In addition, every golfer will receive a certificate for a complimentary round of golf for future use. The cost to enter Grand Geneva’s Golf Classic is $129 per player, plus tax. Those interested can call (262) 248-2556 to register their foursome.
Events and Promotions
- Tuesday Ladies Day – Play 9 holes for $35
- Women’s Golf Month in June – Play 18 holes for only $59, plus tax
- Girls Play Free, June 27-30 and July 1-3 – Girls 17 and under play free with a paying adult
- Fourth of July Special, June 27-July 4 – Play both The Brute and The Highlands on the same day for $89
- Take the Family to the Course Month in July – Kids 17 and under play free with a paying adult
- Sunday Family Golf Clinic in July – Family lesson for $20 per student
- Patriot Golf Day from September 2 – 5 – Only $89 to play
- Support Your Troops Month in September – Available for $39 per player
To complement this year’s golf programming, Grand Geneva is also bringing back the best deal of the golf season by popular demand:
- Stay and Golf Free – Stay the night in a deluxe guestroom at Grand Geneva and receive two free rounds of golf on the below dates in June through September. This includes a cart with a state-of-the-art GPS yardage system, complete use of practice facility with range balls, club storage, and Grand Geneva divot tool and ball marker. In addition, guests using this offer receive a 15 percent discount on both a dining experience and spa visit.
- Dates include:
- June: 29
- July: 5, 10, 26, 27 and 31
- August: 16, 18, 21, 29, 30 and 31
- September: 1, 5, 6, 21 and 29
- Dates include:
Additionally, for guests looking to work on their backswing or grip, Grand Geneva has PGA Head Golf Professional Kyle Kunash who gives tips to those looking to improve their game. Having competed in regional tournaments, he most recently took second place in the Wisconsin PGA Match Play Championship in May.