Since opening in 2005, Grand Hyatt DFW (http://granddfw.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html), located in Terminal D of DFW International Airport, is a premiere destination for corporate business travelers, groups, international and leisure travelers, and has hosted meetings and gatherings of all sizes. Over the past 10 years, Grand Hyatt DFW has modernized and transformed the way travelers perceive airport hotels, developing a preeminent airport and destination hotel that continues to deliver excellence in service, convenience, sophisticated comfort, luxury amenities and technological sophistication.
True to its original goal of revolutionizing airport hotels, Grand Hyatt DFW will continue to push the boundaries and deliver bold experiences to DFW travelers. State of the art Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet access is available in all guestrooms (http://granddfw.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/rooms/room-description.jsp) and meeting rooms (http://granddfw.hyatt.com/en/hotel/meetings-and-events/meetings.html), and the hotel’s modern design and decor complement the needs of all travelers visiting DFW, from international customers to leisure guests and business executives. The hotel also offers 298 guestrooms and more than 34,000 square feet of indoor meeting and ballroom space which easily accommodates everything from board meetings to conventions.
Meeting, banquet, exhibition and business facilities include:
- Americas Ballroom (6,600 sq. ft.): Divisible into eight sections, the first choice for social events and corporate meetings
- Gateway Ballroom (3,000 sq. ft.): The hotel’s junior ballroom, divisible into four sections
- Prefunction Space (5,000 sq. ft.): Divisible space perfect for receptions, trade shows and group networking
- Breakout Rooms: 35 additional meeting rooms ranging in size from 360-1500 sq. ft., including 20 conference suites measuring 850 sq. ft. each
- Business Center (Monday through Saturday): Fax and color copying, UPS pickup and delivery, Mac computers
- Meeting Concierge: A full time and dedicated staff member is assigned to each incoming group for the duration of the meeting to ensure that all last minute details and needs are serviced efficiently from the floor
- Grand Met Restaurant: Grand Hyatt DFW’s signature restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with cuisine inspired by Hyatt’s global food philosophy, Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served. Executive Chef Jean-Claude Plihon creates seasonal menus featuring locally sourced produce, dairy and meats.
- Grand Met Lounge, Moka and Sushi Bar: Grand Met Lounge offers guests high end cocktails, local beers and casual cuisine; Moka serves illy™ coffees and lite fare; and the Sushi Bar features signature sushi and specialty rolls
- Fitness: Complimentary 24-hour rooftop fitness center offers a variety of exercise equipment including strength training equipment, treadmills, exercise cycles and stair climbers
- skySpa: The hotel’s heated outdoor saline pool overlooks the airport’s runway, and the spa menu offers travelers massage, body wraps and facials to choose from. Locker room facilities complete with showers and steam room are available for guests of the hotel, and Day Passes are available for guests traveling through the airport’s Terminal D.
“Grand Hyatt DFW serves as a crossroads for global business travelers and as a gateway to major cities and resort destinations for many of our customers,” said Keith Spinden, General Manager at Grand Hyatt DFW. “For that reason, the hotel offers a distinct product that provides guests with superior service, first class accommodations and an abundance of luxury amenities. These include beautiful meeting and event spaces, skySpa, outdoor pool, fitness center and award winning dining. We look forward to many more years of providing outstanding service to our customers and patrons.”
Recent Awards Include:
2015- AAA Four Diamond Award (10 consecutive years)
2015- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
2015- Award of Excellence, Corporate & Incentive Travel magazines
2015- SkyTrax Award for Best Airport Hotel in North America – 2nd place
2015- Smart Meetings Smart Stars Award, Best Airport Hotel – Silver
2014- Best in Stay Award, Orbitz.com
2014- Award of Excellence, Booking.com
2014- Meetings and Conventions Gold Platter and Gold Key Awards
Rated #1 Hotel out of 192 Hotels in Dallas on Trip Advisor as of August 27, 2015
For more information about Grand Hyatt DFW, please visit: http://www.granddfw.hyatt.com.