Take a ride on a time machine by sampling our special “Grandma Signature Recipes” promotion from 1 – 30 June for lunch and dinner at Celadon.
Chef Rossarin Sriprathum is proud to present six signature recipes inspired by her grandmothers. Their signature recipes and unique cooking techniques were verbally taught from generation to generation. It’s now time to unveil their secrets and appreciate the creativity of Chef Rossarin’s ancestors for providing such amazing original flavours and texture.
Highlighted dishes include –
- Fried Marinated Prawns in Pandanus Leaves, Three Flavour Dipped Sauce
- Spicy Fluffy Crisp Jumbo Crab Meat with Aromatic Herbs Salad
- Spicy Smoked Gourami Fish Soup, Roasted Shallot, Shimeji Mushrooms
- Crispy New Zealand Fish Sea Beam, Soy Bean Paste, Vinegar, Ginger and Tamarind Sauce
- Golden Curry of Fried Snow Fish, infused in Tamarind, Moring glory and Kaffirlime Leaves
- Taro Custard in Coconut Shell
Grandma Signature Recipes at Celadon
Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Dinner from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs.
For reservations, please call 66 (0) 2344 8888 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org