Little do people know, spring is one of the best times to experience a snow holiday in Thredbo. Recent September snowfall met with warmer weather, longer days, smaller crowds and softer snow means the resort is prime for beginners looking to acquaint themselves with the slopes. Add to this some incredible September Snow Specialsand it’s easy to see why spring is the perfect time to visit Thredbo, especially for the 47 per cent1 of Australians who have never had a snow holiday.
For families, the Kids Snow Festival offers incredible value alongside a jam-packed activity schedule. Taking place in Thredbo from 19th to 26th September, Kids Ski Free* at the Festival which celebrates school holidays and the final weeks of the 2015 snow season. Throughout the week, kids can experience the magic of snow, some for the first time, and enjoy endless fun at Thredbo.
A key highlight of the Kids Snow Festival is Thredbo’s Free Snow Play Park, which will be lit up for all ages to enjoy each afternoon into the evening. It’s the perfect place to play in the snow where kids can build snowmen, toboggan, make snow angels and enjoy twilight tubing for hours on end. The Kids Flare Run will also return to the Festival. A spectacle for parents and families alike, kids will descend the gentle slopes shining with their own bright flares before an exhilarating fireworks display takes flight.
Beginners in Thredbo this spring can ride the mountain with confidence, thanks to softer snow and the Torah Bright Beginner Pack. The pack includes three ski or snowboard lessons so you can tackle the basics, as well as a free day in September so you can practice a little longer on the slopes.
With impressive September snow conditions and a range of free activities on offer, spring is the perfect time to enjoy the snow in Thredbo. To celebrate the final weeks of the 2015 snow season, Thredbo is offering great value September Snow Specials, making it easier for families and first-timers to enjoy the magic of snow. These include:
- Kids Ski Free in September:The Kids Ski Free* deal applies to all kids under the age of 18 and is available with any full paying adult 3 and 5 day lift pass, meaning families can enjoy a snow holiday while also getting the best value for money
- Torah Bright Beginner Pack – Enjoy a free day: Purchase the Torah Bright Beginners Pack* and take advantage of Thredbo’s 3 for 2 Beginner Sale, giving you an extra day free of charge PLUS a bonus half day to get you familiar with the slopes
- September School Holidays Accommodation Special – 5 for 4: Book 5 nights in Thredbo during the September School Holidays and only pay for 4*
- Enjoy a Free Night and Day:Pay for 2 nights and a 2 day lift pass and enjoy a third day on us*
- Twin share September accommodation from only $124* per person per night: Stay at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel in September and save with this great deal. Includes breakfast.