Group bookings made easy Award-winning Scoot airline launches stress-free online group booking system
Scoot, Australia’s number one low-cost airline, has launched its new easy to use Group Online Booking System.
Perfect for travel agents, conference organisers, sporting groups, clubs or a group of friends that simply love to travel together, Scoot’s new online system allows you to self-manage group bookings from the quote and deposit through to final payment.
To be able to take advantage of this time-saving system you need to have a minimum group booking of 10 people (infants are not included) who are travelling on the same flight and in economy class.
These are just some of the fantastic benefits available when you make a group booking;
- – Each passenger receives a 20kg check-in baggage allowance
- – No booking fee
- – No need for full payment at the time of booking
- – Flexibility on passenger names allows for change of passengers up to seven days before departure
- should you then need to still change a confirmed passenger name after this time there is no additional charge for this up to 48 hours prior to departure
- – Check in as a group and enjoy the added benefit of sharing your 20kg luggage allowance across all passengers.
- It’s simple to register for Scoot’s Group Online Bookings. Simply go to http://groups.flyscoot.com and follow the step-by-step instructions to a stress-free booking.
If you are an Australian travel agent you will require a Sky Agent account number prior to registering as the logins are linked. Go to http://www/flyscoot.com/
For more details and handy hints on how to register, checkout our Scoot Group Bookings FAQ’s sheet and Scoot Groups Online User Guide at http://groups.flyscoot.com
For more information or to receive the User Guide or FAQ’s please [email protected]