Consisting of marketing, advertising, brand strategy, public relations, sales representation and digital firms spread across the globe – all specializing in travel, the Travel Consul network offers existing and prospective clients new resources and expertise in markets throughout the world.
GTI Tourism’s team of 19 staff based in Sydney provide marketing and representation services to 14 clients including government-funded tourist offices, airlines, international hotel chains, tour operators and specialist ground operators.
GTI Tourism managing director Sarah Anderson said the Travel Consul alliance will deliver existing and prospective clients greater reach in international markets.
“Travel Consul makes doing business internationally easier as our clients benefit from greater consistency in campaign delivery, financial and operational efficiencies in executing marketing programmes, and local know-how across 11 core source markets,” Sarah said.
“A number of our clients have sought our support to attract or grow international business and via Travel Consul we now provide a seamless global solution. In turn, international Travel Consul agency partners will offer their clients marketing capability in Australia and New Zealand via GTI Tourism.”
With the inclusion of GTI Tourism, Travel Consul now incorporates 13 leading marketing communications agencies offering clients services globally, with head offices located in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Panama, China, France, Spain, Italy, UK, Sydney and Auckland.
Don Montague, MMGY Global Chairman welcomed GTI Tourism to the alliance.
“We’ve seen an increasing need to provide our travel and hospitality clients and prospects with global resources and local, in-country expertise in markets throughout the world. This alliance enables us to work together with the best minds in the industry to provide a strong and integrated global offering,” said Don.
“We are pleased to have GTI Tourism join us as our partner to help expand our expertise and offering in the Australian and New Zealand markets.”
The Travel Consul network of travel and marketing specialists offers clients global expertise and marketing communications support, combined with local market execution in multiple markets.
Travel Consul will continue to expand in key markets globally. Currently Travel Consul includes the following agencies:
• MMGY Global: United States The world’s largest and most integrated global marketing firm with more than 35 years of experience in the travel, hospitality and entertainment industries. The mission is simple: help travel companies grow revenue by motivating their customers. The award-winning agency maintains a global communications practice in all marketing channels, serving many of the world’s premier travel and tourism brands. MMGY Global is author of acclaimed industry research (including the Portrait of American Travelers) that identifies the habits and preferences of travelers – insights that serve as the foundation for its marketing strategy. www.mmgyglobal.com.
• RadonicRodgers Strategy+: Canada The largest and most recognized Travel & Tourism marketing agency in Canada. From brand development and alignment to campaign innovation, we bring the World to Canada and send Canadians to the World. The firm develops motivation strategy for inbound and outbound travel, including global and regional destinations, attractions and natural assets, hotels and resorts, tour operators, travel agencies, coach lines and air lines. RadonicRodgers Strategy+ provides media planning and strategy, with fully integrated services, including a thorough understanding from a Travel & Tourism marketing perspective of French Canadian and English Canadian cultures.
• Accord: United Kingdom Accord is a full-service, proudly independent advertising agency focused on its clients’ commercial results. The agency is a special blend of expert travel specialists, with dedicated teams that help clients get the most from their marketing budgets. Accord maximizes return-on-investment by providing advertising know-how, marketing skills, leading-edge technology, in-depth research and first-class service. Their portfolio of services is exclusively designed to meet the needs of travel and tourism organizations targeting the UK market.
• Hills Balfour: United Kingdom Hills Balfour was established in 1998 to create the UK’s leading travel marketing and PR consultancy. Today, the consultancy offers a globally recognized service encompassing PR, sales, MICE, marketing and brand development of leading travel and tourism companies with specific focus on and expertise of tourist boards, tour operators, resorts, hotels and airlines. From New York to Las Vegas, Kenya to Queensland, Qatar to South Carolina, they have it covered. Hills Balfour is a highly focused, objective led and results driven organization, priding themselves on their market know how and depth of understanding into the way consumers and the trade think.
• Dragon Tail Interactive: China Dragon Trail Interactive is an award-winning digital marketing agency and travel technology company that helps global travel and tourism organizations reach and connect with affluent Chinese consumers. Leveraging the Internet and social media, Dragon Trail Interactive helps increase brand awareness for its clients by generating buzz using online influencer marketing and social media campaigns.
• Fitch y Asociados: Mexico Founded in 2001, Fitch y Asociados is a Mexican firm that specializes in communication strategies, branding, media planning and strategic alliances. With a special orientation to the tourism industry, Fitch y Asociados has been a leader for more than 10 years in building destination brands throughout Mexico, and creating positioning strategies to increase visitation, brand awareness and brand development. The firm has extensive experience in consumer traveling trends and media consumption in Mexico and all its primary markets. Through the years, it has participated in projects involving different products of the touristic industry, including hotels, destinations and airlines.
• FSB Comunicações: Brazil With more than 30 years of experience, FSB Comunicações is one of the largest communications agencies in Brazil. The integrated marketing firm specializes in tourism and hospitality, corporate communications, crisis communications, strategic and digital public relations, media relations, government communications, internal communications, brand building, research, design and content. With offices in Rio de Janiero (two), São Paulo, Brasilia and Belo Horizonte, FSB has more than 500 partners/employees and affiliates throughout Brazil and worldwide.
• GTI Tourism: Australia & New Zealand GTI Tourism was established in 2006 and is engaged by leading tourism brands for its expertise in consumer marketing, public relations, sales representation, social media and crisis management. With offices in Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand, GTI Tourism’s clients include national tourist offices, global market-leading hotel chains, airlines and a range of tour operators and accommodation providers. www.gtitourism.com.au
• Doublei: Spain Doublei is a strategic alliance between the Spanish division of the Interface Tourism Group, headed by Chris Pomeroy, and the Spanish communications platform, Idealmedia, headed up by Marcial Corrales. Together, Doublei is the largest integrated tourism marketing agency in Spain and the only one that is fully integrated and offers all marketing channels in-house.
• Interface Tourism: Southern Europe Interface Tourism is Southern Europe’s leading tourism marketing agency. With offices in Paris, Milan and Madrid, the agency has its roots in some of the most successful tourism destinations in the world. The agency is proud to work for more than 50 leading tourism brands in France, Italy and Spain.
• Interamerican Network: South America Interamerican Network, with over 30 years of experience focused exclusively on travel industry clientele, is the leading travel and lifestyle PR consultancy in South America. Their portfolio includes international destinations, airlines and hotel groups that work with the agency to develop tailor-made and integrated solutions based on the three main pillars: Marketing, Public Relations and Digital.
• Stratego: Panama Stratego is the leading consultancy firm specializing in reputation and sustainability in Panama, with international reach. Founded in 1998, Stratego has extensive experience in business consulting applied to reputation, internal and external strategic communications, change management, crisis management and social responsibility, among other lines of business.
• PacRim Marketing Group: Pacific Rim PacRim Marketing Group is a global marketing communications firm specializing in helping established brands and organizations grow in the Asian international traveler market. Since founding its U.S. headquarters in Hawaii in 1990 at the crossroads of Asia-Pacific, the agency has expanded into a synergistic group of companies — PRTech (2004) and PacRim Marketing Tokyo (2006), now operating as the firm’s Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Japan.