All of McArthurGlen’s Designer Outlets will feature enchanting entertainment,such as musical performances and VIP events along with great gift ideas, together with year-round savings of 30-70% on the most sought-after luxury and premium brands.
Anthony Rippingale, Head of Tourism, McArthurGlen, says: “The charm and magic of a traditional European Christmas celebration offered by our Designer Outlets greatly appeals to our international shoppers, who come not only to shop but also to join in the festivities. This Christmas McArthurGlen has transformed our centres into a Christmas wonderland, providing a wonderful day-out whether shopping with family or friends.”
And, once the festive period is over, shoppers can look forward to a host of additional savings during the sales.
Christmas highlights at McArthurGlen’s Designer Outlets include:
- A special partnership with fashion designer, Holly Fulton to design exclusive Christmas gift wrap which will be available at all of our UK Designer Outlets, from the Customer Information centres and via the McArthurGlen UK website (www.mcarthurglen.co.uk/
hollyfulton. All proceeds will be donated to British Red Cross.
- A specially created walk-in Christmas tree at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, near Manchester −the UK’s largest designer outlet. The tree is the largest walk-in tree in Europe, being 90ft high and weighing 18 tonnes in total. Customers will have the opportunity to go inside the tree and take in the exquisite illuminated structure from the inside −a completely different way to enjoy the tree’s delights.
- Cheshire Oaks and Ashford Designer Outlet will hold a Christmas VIP weekend event on 6-8 November, featuring a VIP lounge and special offers on brands for VIP Privilege Card holders, as well as complementary food and beverages. York will be staging the Christmas VIP event for one day only on 21 November.
- All five Italian centres will switch on their Christmas lights on 14 November.
- McArthurGlen’s Designer Outlets in Italy,aside from hosting musical performances in the centres for the season, will be holding special raffles to celebrate the ‘Happy Gift Giving’ message with gift cards ranging from €100 – €1,000 as prizes.
- Our Parndorf Designer Outlet near Vienna will kick off with a special Christmas Late-Night Shopping event on 12 November, offering savings of up to 80% and extended opening hours. There will be children’s entertainment in the centre throughout the day and a gospel choir performing around the centre.
- Berlin Designer Outlet will feature musical performances from the Jazz Radio Orchestra for their Late-Night Shopping event on 26 November. Santa Claus will be visiting with his reindeers and sleigh on 6 December and families can also enjoy local crafts and delicacies at the Christmas market in the piazza.
|McArthurGlen Designer Outlet||Christmas lights’ switch-on date|
|Cheshire Oaks (Manchester)||12/11|
|East Midlands (Nottingham)||12/11|
|Castel Romano (Rome)||14/11|
|La Reggia (Naples)||14/11|