The Harley-Davidson Museum is commemorating a road well-traveled with an exceptional new journey ahead: two signature Dream Experiences,including lunch and an intimate tour with Bill Davidson, vice president of the Harley-Davidson Museum and Factory Tours and great-grandson of company co-founder, William A. Davidson. With VIP access, deluxe hotel and dining accommodations and behind-the-scenes tours, the June 15 – 18 and November 30 – December 3packages offer an immersive exploration into the legendary brand.
The Museum, a top destination in Milwaukee and the state of Wisconsin, is both a mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts as well as a unique hub for non-riders eager to get a glimpse of American history and culture through the lens of Harley-Davidson Motor Company®.
“The freedom, pride, and camaraderie of Harley-Davidson riders are always on display at the Museum,” said Mr. Davidson. “And the Dream Experience is your chance to see the Museum and our company headquarters as few others have.”
Both June and November/December Dream Experiences Include:
- VIP access to Museum archives and motorcycle storage area with behind-the-scenes tours from a member of the archives staff
- Intimate walk through the Museum and lunch at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurantwith Museum VP Bill Davidson
- VIP tour at Harley-Davidson Motor Company headquarters, including lunch, and shopping privileges at the Juneau Avenue Employee Store
- Special discount for The Shop, the Harley-Davidson Museum gift store
- One 3” Living the Legend™ steel rivet engraved with your personal message
- Three nights deluxe accommodations at the Iron Horse Hotel, a 100-year-old warehouse transformed into a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel with luxury offerings and Milwaukee charm
- Transportation for all three days
June Experience Includes:
- Food and drink experience with Chef Josh at MOTOR
- Opening reception for exhibit, Drag Racing: America’s Fast Time followed by a traditional Wisconsin fish fry
December Experience Includes:
- Holiday dinner and entertainment
- Private shopping and dinner at a local Harley-Davidson dealership
Each program is limited to 20 people, with a minimum age requirement of 18. For pricing, additional information or to reserve a spot, call 414-287-2784 or visitwww.h-dmuseum.com for tour details.