· Avenue Suites’ “Who Runs DC? Girls!” Package: Enjoy a healthy girls’ getaway with this package, which includes a morning run led by the hotel’s local running concierge on weekdays, a running map to guide you for the weekend, complimentary yoga at Georgetown Yoga Studio, a map of local attractions and must-see sites, and welcome snacks and fresh cold-pressed juices courtesy of JRINK Juicery. Rates start at $249 per night. Valid until Oct. 1.
· George Washington University Inn’s “Patient First” Package: Not your typical health and wellness package. Patients visiting the nearby George Washington University Hospital will find the comfort, care and compassion they need at George Washington University Inn. Flexible check-in and check-out is a must for visiting patients and their loved ones. GWU Inn is happy to offer this amenity to guests, as well as valet parking or hospital drop-off service and a healthy snack pack with bottled water upon arrival. Rates range from $129 – $269, per night. Valid through 2016.
· The Windsor Suites’ “Stay Rocky Fit in Philly:” The Windsor Suites knows that maintaining a regular fitness routine is a must for many guests. “Stay Rocky Fit in Philly” gives guests the choice of a Philadelphia Sports Club day pass or one hour spinning class at Body Cycle and a voucher for a complimentary juice at popular Philly spot Animo. Afterward, guests can take a dip in the hotel’s rooftop pool, keep feeling the burn at the 24/7 fitness studio or check out one of the many walking/jogging trails the area has to offer. Rates start at $154 per night. Book by August 28, 2016; package valid through September 1, 2016.
Culture & Epicurean Packages by Modus Hotels
· The Normandy’s “Cultured D.C.” Package: The Normandy, an intimate European-inspired hotel in Dupont Circle, invites guests to experience the critically acclaimed Phillips Collection with its “Cultured D.C.” Package. The package includes two tickets to the Phillips Collection, a guide and map of the National Gallery of Art and complimentary breakfast for two. Guests can then retire to The Normandy to discuss their favorite pieces over a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. Rates start at $139 per night. Valid until September 5, 2016.
· One Washington Circle Hotel’s “Thirsty Capital” Package: One Washington Circle Hotel invites guests to quench their thirst while learning about the brewing industry in D.C. with the “Thirsty Capital” package. Guests can experience a complimentary tour of Atlas Brewery, the only solar-powered brewery in the city, and the official brew partner of Modus Hotels. The package also includes a beer sampler upon arrival, a beer-friendly snack pack and transportation to and from the tasting room. Rates start at $145 per night. Valid through 2016.
· Brookshire Suites’ “Sea Baltimore” Package: Guests can escape the summer heat while exploring one of Baltimore’s most popular attractions, the Baltimore Aquarium with Brookshire Suite’s “Water World” Package. The package includes complimentary admission to the Baltimore Aquarium (for two adults or for two adults and one child), a 2:00 p.m. late checkout, complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. Rates start at $199 per night. Valid through 2016.
· The River Inn’s Summertime S’mores Package: Guests can satisfy their sweet tooth by booking the Summertime S’mores Package, which includes 4 famous s’mores from Sprinkles, a local bakery and D.C. favorite. The graham-cracker lined Belgian dark chocolate cake is filled with bittersweet chocolate ganache and topped with toasted marshmallow frosting. Rates start at $169 per night. Valid through September 5, 2016.
All packages subject to availability and black-out dates. For inquiries or reservations visit www.modushotels.com or call 202-331-3800.