Helen Wong’s Tours has set a new benchmark in its 30th anniversary year by putting a stronger emphasis on independent tours.
In launching its China and Vietnam 2017-2018 program, the Asia specialist has devoted much attention to its “Private Journeys” itineraries.
“We have seen a stronger interest from consumers for shorter tours that offer maximum flexibility with a personal touch,” said founder and managing director Helen Wong.
“While the group tours remain popular, there has been trend in recent years from families and friends to book guided independent tours that depart daily at a date of the consumer’s choice,” she said. “Furthermore, all of our Private Journeys are based on a minimum two people only.”
Helen Wong’s Tours, which is celebrating its 30th or Diamond Anniversary, offers a comprehensive range of “Private Journeys” itineraries including hotels and sightseeing with an English-speaking guide – stress-free as all arrangements are pre-booked.
The China program includes Hong Kong and Macao while the Vietnam brochure includes Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar
These itinerary options range from four to nine days and include:
- Four-day China Scenery of Guilin package, from $640 per person, twin share;
- Nine-day China Discovery Beijing, Xian and Shanghai package, from $2780pp, twin share;
- Nine-day China Yangtze Upstream cruise package, from $2600pp, twin share;
- Four-day Vietnam Authentic Saigon package, from $670pp, twin share;
- Five-day Cambodia Temples of Angkor package, from $1320pp, twin share;
- Six-day Laos A Blend of Two Cities package, from $2260pp, twin share;
- Six-day Myanmar Discovery package, from $2300pp, twin share.
Another fascinating Private Journeys option is the four-day Mekong Adventure from Saigon to Can Tho where travellers spend time cruising on a traditional sampan in Vietnam, priced from $1220pp, twin share.
Customary group tour favourites, which include return air fares from Australia, remain in the two Helen Wong’s Tours brochures, including the 13-day China Gems tour, from $4970pp, twin share, and the 12-day Glimpse of Vietnam, priced from $3640pp, twin share.
Once again, Helen Wong’s Tours offers exceptional value for into its itineraries. Another feature is that the Asia tour specialist offers guaranteed accommodation.