In a continued show of strength, helloworld franchisees and members have dominated the agent and agency awards at the National Travel Industry Awards 2015, winning an impressive 75% of the agent awards and 2 of the prestigious agency awards.
CEO Elizabeth Gaines said the recognition is powerful validation of the calibre of helloworld network.
“Our agents have been able to prove time and time again why dealing with an experienced travel agent makes the world of difference,” Ms Gaines said. “That commitment to excellence supported by helloworld’s comprehensive value proposition and our commitment to delivering a true multi-channel solution is the helloworld difference. Our success at the 2015 NTIA validates our approach in delivering a real choice for agents, suppliers and consumers.”
“Congratulations to all of our winners and to the many helloworld member agents who were named as finalists.”
helloworld member agents won 6 of the 8 agent awards and 2 of the 6 ageny awards on offer:
- Jonathan Pichaloff, helloworld Newcastle Corporate, Rookie of the Year (Agent)
- Phil Smethurst, Bicton Travel, Best Travel Consultant (Retail)
- Uschi Howard, The Travel Authority Northern Beaches, Best Travel Agency Manager Retail (Single Location)
- Lisa Tjandi, helloworld Hunter Travel Group, Best Travel Agency Manager Retail (Multi Location)
- Bicton Travel, Best Travel Agency Retail (Single Location)
- Helloworld Hunter Travel Group/RACT Travel, Best Travel Agency Retail (Multi Location)
- Goldman Travel, Best Travel Agency Corporate (Single Location)
- Jaime-Lee Holloway, helloworld Kotara, Emirates Travel Consultant Scholarship
Helloworld’s wholly owned subsidiary Insider Journeys was named Best Speciality Wholesaler which was a significant achievement following the rebranding earlier this year.
The prestigious National Travel Industry Awards are hosted by the Australian Federation of Travel Agents and recognise the industry’s leading companies.