Mr Green is a well known retail franchise expert as well as a seasoned travel sector professional. He joins recent additions to the Wholesale senior team under the leadership of Cinzia Burnes including Joe McCormack as GM Land Purchasing and Leanne Chard as GM Product.
Mrs Burnes said a strong Wholesale leadership team was now in place with a clear strategy and framework for future success.
“David brings an extremely strong agent focus and comprehensive understanding of agent requirements to the Company as a result of his time as Managing Director, STA Australia, as well as bringing diversity and direct retail and retail franchise expertise from his most recent time at Optus,” Mrs Burnes said.
He will have responsibility for all Wholesale brands including Qantas Holidays, Viva! Holidays, The Cruise Team, Readyrooms, Territory Discoveries and Sunlover Holidays.
About Helloworld Limited
• Helloworld Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian based travel distribution company, comprising retail travel businesses, destination management services (inbound) air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “helloworld”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate and Affiliate networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
• “helloworld” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australian and New Zealand travellers outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
• HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
• Helloworld is the proud major sponsor of Volleyball Australia and the helloworld Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams.
• Helloworld is the Official Travel Partner and a Gold Sponsor of Carlton Football Club.