Hertz and AccorHotels announce their partnership to enrich the benefits offered by the loyalty program Le Club AccorHotels
Hertz, a world leading car rental provider, and AccorHotels, the world’s leading hotel operator, have partnered to provide Le Club AccorHotels’ members with special car rental offers, including exclusive benefits, globally. With this partnership, Hertz expands its presence across key global markets. The partner agreement runs until March 2019.
Le Club Accorhotels is the AccorHotels Group’s multi-brand loyalty program for Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles, Adagio and Thalassa Sea & Spa. Le Club Accorhotels offers its more than 25 million members worldwide advantages and tailor-made services available at every stage of the customer journey. Members from Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Canada will now also be able to enjoy a unique rental experience from Hertz, including:
· A discount of 10% on prepaid and non-prepaid Hertz Classic retail rates worldwide, including Hertz Green, Prestige, Family and Fun Collection vehicles.
· One additional driver at no extra cost.
· One Reward Rental Day for members who enrol in the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® program, via receipt of 900 points upon joining.
· Complimentary one-car-class upgrades, depending on the Le Club AccorHotels member tier.
· Five Le Club AccorHotels points per euro spent on car rental with Hertz as a promotion bonus offer to celebrate the launch of the partnership during July and August. After this period, members will receive three Le Club AccorHotels points per euro spent with Hertz.
· Access to a delivery and collection service (according to Hertz terms and conditions).
· Hertz Gold Plus Rewards tier matching for Le Club AccorHotels Silver, Gold and Platinum members.
“Our new partnership with AccorHotels Group’s loyalty program represents a significant step for expanding our global reach,” said Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International. “We know that Le Club AccorHotels members are highly discerning travellers, and we look forward to consistently offering them a seamless and enjoyable car rental experience wherever they visit around the world.”
“We are very happy about this partnership with Hertz that will offer our members an additional and exclusive benefit. We are permanently working on enriching the experience through Le Club AccorHotels in order to put guest recognition at the heart of the loyalty programme,” said Emanuel Baudart, Chief Customer Officer AccorHotels Group.