Unforgettable hotels. Exclusive access. Experiences money can’t buy. All are unique benefits for members of Hilton HHonors, Hilton’s award-winning global loyalty program. Last week, Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) brought the party to Hilton Tokyo Odaiba in Japan, where members attended a private concert with chart-topping singer/songwriter Halsey.
The concert, which took place on Wednesday, May 4, was Hilton’s third concert this year – part of its 2016 Hilton Concert Series – and the series’ first show in Asia Pacific. The concerts are just one example of the unique benefits offered to Hilton HHonors members around the world.
“At Hilton, we are focused on creating incredible experiences for all our guests. For members of our free to join loyalty program, Hilton HHonors, we aim to offer even more – more value, more experiences, more access,” said Mark Liversidge, vice president, Marketing, Asia Pacific, Hilton Worldwide. “In addition to the great every day offerings, such as exclusive discounts and free Wi-Fi, when our members book direct, we are excited to offer exclusive experiences, showcasing our great hotels here in Asia Pacific and unique experiences that money can’t buy, spanning music, sports and culture.”
Announcing More, Once-in-a-Lifetime Hilton HHonors Asia Pacific Experiences
Throughout the world, Hilton HHonors members can choose from more than 4,660 hotels to work at, play in and to experience the unique benefits of membership. Members in or traveling to Asia Pacific, whether for a work trip to Millenium Hilton Bangkok or a honeymoon at Conrad Maldives, have the opportunity to earn or redeem Hilton HHonors Points for their on-property stay.
To extend Hilton HHonors access beyond the hotel stay, HHonors members in Asia Pacific – and around the world – can also redeem Points for once-in-a-lifetime experiences at HHonors.com/auctions. Asia Pacific packages, available between May 3 and 20, 2016, include:
- Sumo 2016 Grand Tournament and Sumo Practice Session in Hilton Tokyo, Japan
- Tickets to Shrek the Musical, including backstage tour and stay at Conrad Macao
- A Maldives Island Adventure at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Gourmet Dining with Penthouse Stay at Hilton Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia
- Discover the birthplace of Karate at Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort in Japan
- Thailand Adventure with Waterfront Pool Villa Stay at Conrad Koh Samui Resort & Spa in Koh Samui, Thailand
- ‘Tales and Ales’ Beer Tour of Sydney at Hilton Sydney in Australia
- Scenic Jet Tour of Queenstown at Hilton Queenstown in New Zealand
- Northern Territorian Experience at Hilton Darwin in Australia
Start Rocking Out: The 2016 Hilton Concert Series
In addition to hotel packages, since January of last year, Hilton HHonors members around the world have gained access to some of the music industry’s most buzz-worthy artists and have attended private hotel performances through Hilton HHonors Artist Connections and the Hilton Concert Series. Similar to redeeming Points for hotel packages, Hilton HHonors members can redeem Points for these events at HHonors.com/auctions. Beyond last week’s Halsey concert at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba, additional concerts scheduled this year include:
- Indie pop duo JR JR at Hilton Toronto in Toronto, Canada on June 25
- Producer and singer/songwriter Grimes at Hilton Berlin in Berlin, Germany on July 19
- Country music singer/songwriter Kip Moore at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown in Nashville, Tenn., on August 31
- GRAMMY award winner Gary Clark Jr at Hilton Austin in Austin, Tex., on October 28
Highlighted 2016 Hilton HHonors Artist Connections include: VIP experiences at Electric Daisy Carnivals, an exclusive album listening session with Goo Goo Dolls, a style session with GRAMMY-nominee Andra Day, a private dinner with the GRAMMY-winning Australian rock band Wolfmother, and meet and greets with various artists all around the world, including Vance Joy, Tom Jones and Of Monsters and Men.
Benefits of Loyalty
Hilton HHonors, is the free to join, guest loyalty program of Hilton’s 13 world-class brands. Hilton HHonors members who book directly with Hilton will save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most. To book direct, travelers may schedule their travel on Hilton’s websites, the Hilton HHonors mobile app and reservation call centers, or through preferred corporate travel partners and approved travel agents. Highlighted perks include:
- Exclusive Discounts: Members of Hilton HHonors can now take advantage of an exclusive discount at more than 4,500 hotels around the world (excluding hotels in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan).
- Instant Benefits: Hilton HHonors offers instant benefits to members, such as free Wi-Fi, digital tools, like digital check-in with room selection, and the ability to earn and redeem Hilton HHonors Points for free nights.
- Unforgettable Experiences: Booking direct opens the door to unique events, like private concerts, such last week’s Halsey show, exclusive dining experiences and unique travel adventures.
- Loyalty Rewarded with More Personalized Service: HHonors members can better share their preferences with the hotel for a stay tailored to their requests.