Aboard the deluxe 332-guest m/s Paul Gaguin’s 7-night holiday cruise to Tahiti & the Society Islands, you can enjoy exceptional bonding experiences as you bask on gleaming white-sand beaches, snorkel amid neon-coloured tropical fish, set off on an island excursion together, and join in festive activities on board.
This voyage even features our acclaimed Ambassadors of the Environment Family Program – a popular favourite with our guests.
Among other inclusions, The Gauguin features fine dining, exceptional service, and savings of 50% off standard all-inclusive cruise fares.
Book your holiday cruise and enjoy Christmas and New Year in Tahiti!
23 December 2015 | 7 nights
Tahiti & Society Islands – m/s Paul Gauguin
Papeete – Huahine – Taha’s (Motu Mahana) – Bora Bora (overnight) – Moorea (overnight) – Papeete (overnight)
Fares From* per person double occupancy
US$2,034 (Cat. E)
US$2,734 (CAT. C/D)
All-Inclusive Cruise Fares:
- Luxury small ship experience
- Spacious oceanview accommodation
- Small, intimate ports of call
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines & spirits, bottled water & soft drinks
- All shipboard meals
- 24 hour room service
- All gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Day at our private islet, Motu Mahana & access to our private beach in Bora Bora
- Retractable watersports marine featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking *Watersports are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions
*Terms and Conditions Apply. See wiltrans.com.au for more information.