As always, a visit to Holy Land Experience is a uniquely entertaining, educational, and inspirational experience for guests of all ages, as they are immersed in the sights, sounds, and lifestyles of ancient Israel. Among the park’s creative updates are a newly renovated authentic Jerusalem marketplace, where guests are introduced to biblical characters they’ll encounter throughout their day at Holy Land Experience.
Guests will also experience updated versions of the park’s many unique interactive exhibits, including:
– The Dead Sea Qumran Caves, a re-creation of the mysterious place where many ancient Bible manuscripts were discovered. The exhibit includes a replica of the Upper Room in Jerusalem, where guests can participate in a Last Supper Communion with Jesus and His disciples.
– The Wilderness Tabernacle, the heart of worship for the children of Israel after their exodus from Egypt. This awe-inspiring exhibit takes guests on an unforgettable journey through Israel’s ancient priesthood, culminating with a breathtaking depiction of God’s glory revealed above the Ark of the Covenant.
– The Great Temple, a magnificent representation of the Jewish holy place that once stood on hallowed Mount Moriah in First Century Jerusalem.
– Golgotha, a dramatic recreation of the place in biblical Israel where Jesus Christ was crucified and died. Built in part with stones collected from the countryside surrounding Jerusalem, this impacting exhibit is built atop another popular Holy Land Experience site, the profoundly moving recreation of the biblical Garden Tomb, where the body of Jesus was laid after His crucifixion — and from where He was miraculously resurrected three days later. A guided tour by one of the park’s expert presenters makes this a must-see experience.
– The world-renowned Scriptorium, a combination museum, library, and research center that holds a collection of priceless manuscripts, scrolls, biblical antiquities, and artifacts. The enlightening presentations that accompany the exhibits offer visitors a close-up view of Bible and church history.
In addition, the park has updated its Smile of a Child Adventure Land, where younger guests can burn up plenty of energy on the totally safe rock-climbing walls, play an exciting round of mini-golf featuring Bible story characters, have their faces painted, and enjoy an inspirational Bible story.
The Holy Land Experience team is also excited about the updated theatrical productions now live in the park’s 2,000-seat, state-of-the-art Church of All Nations auditorium. “Guests from all over the world have always enjoyed our award-winning productions,” said Mr. Everett. “And our in-house creative team has pulled out all the stops to update our most popular productions, and to roll out some new shows.”
Among the most exciting additions are an all-new edition of Holy Land Experience’s award-winning flagship production The Passion — now entitled The Promise — along with a fascinating and colorful show called Lost and Found Agency, just for kids and the young at heart!
Mr. Everett emphasized that changed lives and renewed hearts continue to be foundational to the purpose of Holy Land Experience. “We are thrilled with the park’s fresh new look, and look forward to welcoming individuals, families, and groups from all over the nation and world,” he said. “As always, our goal is to see people refreshed and blessed with every visit they make to Holy Land Experience.”