Starting from now until 31 March 2016, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is introducing an attractive accommodation package to complement an enticing family getaway. Take advantage of up to *2 economy class ferry tickets from Hong Kong to Macau as part of the deal, offering the opportunity to further combine the best of both cities for an enriching experience.
The Hong Kong – Macau package also includes an upgrade to the Premier Harbour View Room to indulge in style with free in-room internet connectivity and breakfast for two adults and one child below 12 years. Package starts from HK$3,300 per room per night.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is located in the prestigious Pacific Place complex on Hong Kong Island, with direct access to over 150 retail shops and a Cineplex in the Pacific Place Shopping Mall, and only a two minute walk to the nearest MTR (Mass Transit Railway) and one stop away from famous Tsim Sha Tsui shopping belt. The hotel is also in close proximity to a host of cultural landmarks and world-class attractions, including one of the city’s top family amusement parks, Ocean Park only 15 minutes by car from the hotel.
Macau is situated on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Hong Kong, and offers an excellent array of Macanese food, world heritage sites and many other exciting attractions for the family to discover. The ferry ride is only an hour’s journey.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for bookings from now to 31 March 2016
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge
- Rooms are subject to availability
- *Valid for economy class ferry tickets for up to 2 adults per room per night for a one way trip from Hong Kong to Macau. Guests must purchase the tickets first and reimbursement may be arranged upon check-in or checkout with original tickets presented
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions, offers and discounts
- Please quote L9Z when making enquiries or bookings
For more details or to book, please call +852 2810 8366 or email [email protected]