Hyatt Place Celaya opens today, marking the fifth Hyatt Place hotel to open in Mexico. The brand’s global growth throughout Mexico and Latin America illustrates the success of the select service model as Hyatt Place hotels continue to create value for guests and owners. Hyatt Place Celaya is owned by a joint venture between affiliates of Hyattand Grupo Hermosillo. Other joint ventures formed by affiliates of Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo also own Hyatt Place Los Cabosand Hyatt Place Tijuana.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“The opening of Hyatt Place Celaya underscores the growth of the Hyatt Place brand in key locations throughout Mexico,” said Luciano Julio, regional director of Latin American operations for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “With an innovative service concept and modern design, combined with its impressive worldwide growth over the last several years, we believe Hyatt Place Celaya will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting Celaya and the Bajío region.”
Hyatt Place Celaya offers:
- 145 spacious guestrooms, including a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 42″ flat-panel HDTV and comfortable Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Gallery Hosts unique to the Hyatt Place brand who are available 24/7
- Gallery Café serving an à la carte menu
- 24/7 Gallery Market offering perfectly packed grab ‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free breakfast for guests, including baked goods, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, tea, and coffee
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Meetings Spaces offering more than 1,453 square feet (135 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space ideal for coffee breaks, cocktail parties, banquets, or business meetings
- 24-hour StayFit Gym, featuring fully stocked exercise equipment
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with remote printing throughout the hotel
Celaya is three hours from Mexico City and is a city known as the Golden Gate of El Bajio. Recognized as a cultural and colonial destination that offers exceptional local cuisine and the best historical attractions to discover, Celaya offers plenty to explore, including parks, temples, museums, monuments, and vibrant Spanish architecture. Hyatt Place Celaya is located opposite Galerías Celaya, the largest shopping center in the region, on La Cano Avenue and near all major roads to facilitate the activities of all visitors. Additionally, with a large concentration of Japanese companies in the area, the hotel has integrated Japanese speciality cuisine into its breakfast and 24-hour menu offerings.
“Celaya is a vibrant city that’s continuously growing with diverse cultural, business and tourism opportunities, making it an important destination for the state of Guanajuato and its Pueblos Mágicos,” added Julio.
For more information about Hyatt Place hotels, please visit www.hyattplace.com.