Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes opens today, marking the introduction of the Hyatt Place brand in the U.K. The 170-room hotel joins three Hyatt Place hotels in Europe, including Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport, Hyatt Place Jermuk and Hyatt Place Yerevan. The brand’s global growth illustrates the success of the select service model as Hyatt Place hotels continue to create value for guests and owners.
Located less than 10 miles from Heathrow Airport, Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes provides guests with a relaxing and uncomplicated place to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“The opening of Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes underscores the growth of the Hyatt Place brand in key city center locations throughout Europe, and we are delighted to introduce this hotel to the U.K.,” said Peter Fulton, group president – Europe, Africa, and Middle East, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. “With an innovative service concept and modern design, combined with its impressive worldwide growth over the last several years, we believe Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting or passing through London.”
Located less than 10 miles from Heathrow Airport, Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes provides guests with a relaxing and uncomplicated place to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey. The Heathrow Express connects guests to Central London with trains departing every 15 minutes. Additionally, the historic and picturesque towns of Oxford and Windsor are a short distance away on the M4 motorway.
“I am proud to welcome the first guests to Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes, a hotel that truly reflects the needs of the modern traveler,” said Sarru Swanni, general manager, Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes. “The hotel features the brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, and our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to while staying at Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes.”
Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes offers:
- 170 spacious guestrooms, including a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 42″ flat-panel HDTV and comfortable Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Gallery Hosts unique to the Hyatt Place brand who are available 24/7
- Gallery Café serving an à la carte menu and buffet lunch and dinner
- 24/7 Gallery Market offering perfectly packed grab ‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
- Gallery Market Morning Boost, a free breakfast for guests, including baked goods, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, tea, and coffee
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Meetings Spaces offering more than 2,066 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour StayFit Gym, featuring fully stocked exercise equipment
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with remote printing throughout the hotel
To learn more about Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes, or to make a reservation, visitlondonheathrowhayes.place.hyatt.com.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.