Hyatt Place São José do Rio Preto opens today, marking the first Hyatt Place hotel to open in Brazil. Practical design aligned with comfort and technology are the leading characteristics of the new Hyatt Place hotel illustrating the success of Hyatt’s select service brand as it continues to create value for guests and owners worldwide. Hyatt, in joint venture with Elandis, intends to open multiple Hyatt Place hotels in Brazil.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful services in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“The opening of the first Hyatt Place hotel in Brazil is a milestone for the company as we continue to focus on the development of the Hyatt Place brand across Latin America,” says Luciano Julio, regional director of Latin American operations for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “We truly believe guests will be pleased with the innovative service concept and modern design offered by the Hyatt Place São José do Rio Preto.”
Hyatt Place São José do Rio Preto offers:
- 152 spacious guestrooms featuring a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 43″ flat-panel HDTV and comfortable Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Gallery Hosts unique to the Hyatt Place brand who are available 24 hours
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving an à la carte menu
- 24/7 Gallery Market features perfectly packed grab ‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free breakfast for guests, including baked goods, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, tea, and coffee
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Meeting Spaces offering more than 3,980 square feet (370 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space ideal for coffee breaks, cocktail parties, banquets, or business meetings,
- 24/7 StayFit Gym featuring fully stocked exercise equipment
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with remote printing throughout the hotel
The city of São José do Rio Preto, in the Brazilian state of São Paulo, is less than 275 miles (440 kilometers) from the capital São Paulo. The city represents an important cultural center in the region with rich traditions in arts, theater, music, and sports. Hyatt Place São José do Rio Preto is located in a mixed use project that also houses one of Brazil’s iconic luxury shopping malls, Iguatemi Shopping Center, and is also conveniently located nearby the city center, office complexes, hospitals, and clinics. Airport Professor Eribelto Manoel Reino is a 20-minute drive and serves the surrounding cities.
Aimed at stimulating the local socioeconomic development, the city of São José do Rio Preto is encouraging the growth of meetings and events productions. These events often attract people from other cities, demanding better infrastructure and encouraging the professionalization of the hospitality sector, which is beneficial not only to tourists but also to the entire population of the city.
“São José do Rio Preto is nationally recognized as one of the best cities for professional career development, and is also a service hub for several other cities in the region. The number of business and leisure travelers is consistently increasing so we hope Hyatt Place São José do Rio Preto becomes their preferred hotel and we look forward to welcoming them,” adds Julio.
For more information about Hyatt Place hotels, please visit www.hyattplace.com.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.