Hyatt Regency More Meetings offer, awards clients who book more than one new qualifying meeting at a time, with 100 or more paid guestrooms on peak nights through 2021; meetings can be booked at any full-service Hyatt hotel in the U.S, Canada and the Caribbean. The number of awards that the planner can choose is based on the number of meetings they book. For example, planners that book two qualifying meetings, select two rewards; book three qualifying meetings, select three rewards; book four meetings, select four awards. Planners may book up to five meetings and choose up to five rewards.
Awards for meetings booked through December 31, 2016 and held by December 31, 2021 include:
- 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per meeting and Diamond Gold Passport status for two years
- Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition
- One complimentary coffee break
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 40 paid room nights
- Complimentary pre-planning meeting for up to 5 people
- Complimentary staff office refreshments
- One complimentary microphone, per day
- Complimentary or discounted high-speed Internet access in meeting space
- 15% discount on A/V service and equipment charges
For more information about Hyatt Regency and the More Meetings offer, please contact: Tania Tadevic, Director of Sales and Marketing, email@example.com.
About Hyatt Regency San Antonio
Hyatt Regency San Antonio is one of the Alamo City’s most luxurious downtown hotels. The AAA Four Diamond property is uniquely situated on the famous San Antonio River Walk with a premier view of the historic Alamo, connecting two of the city’s top destinations through the hotel’s 16-story atrium lobby. Guest can enjoy unsurpassed Hyatt service and amenities from swimming in the heated rooftop pool indulging in the pampering services of the DASA spa or exercising in the 24-hour Stayfit™ gym. Barbeque inspired cuisine and stylishly chic guest rooms make Hyatt Regency one of San Antonio’s premier destination hotels. For more information and reservations, visithttp://www.sanantonioregency.hyatt.com or call 210-222-1234.