Today, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reopens its doors to guests in San José del Cabo, Mexico, following Hurricane Odile last year. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos has been transformed, and now features a newly redesigned open air lobby, 591 suites, including 34 swim-up suites, 12 unique restaurants, bars and lounges offering cuisines from around the world, and a KidZ Club with water park.
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos offers guests of all ages a breadth of activities, dining experiences or relaxation they seek from an all inclusive getaway.
The reimagined all inclusive resort draws architectural inspiration from its Baja surroundings and the region’s history with stunning Mexican craftsmanship, which includes artwork, ceramics and ancient cave petroglyphs that are native to Baja California.
“In recreating Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, we have transformed an already beautiful resort and further infused the rich culture and spirit of Mexico’s Baja,” said Chief Executive Officer Alex Stadlin, Playa Resorts Management. “We believe Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos will offer a superb experience for all inclusive vacationers, conference attendees and wedding couples, and we look forward to welcoming our guests and delivering Service from the Heart™.”
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, an all inclusive resort for guests of all ages, instantly immerses guests in the beauty of the destination with awe-inspiring views of the Sea of Cortez. Additionally, the resort offers:
- 591 oceanfront and ocean view guestrooms and one and two-bedroom suites, including 34 swim-up suites
- A Mexican Plaza for dining and entertainment featuring an authentic Tequila Bar and fiesta atmosphere
- A new Sports Bar featuring 16 40” HDTVs and all major sports networks
- A new Italian beachfront restaurant with a classic brick pizza oven
- An expanded Asian restaurant with a separate Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki Grill and à la carte dining in Tatami-style seating
- Two international buffet restaurants, including a Mexican Taqueria with an antique gristmill as the restaurant’s centerpiece
- A new KidZ Club for guests ages 4-12 featuring a water park, tree house and seasonal sea turtle release in the Sea of Cortez
- A Club Lounge for Hyatt Gold Passport members
- Streamlined registration for meeting attendees and incentive groups in a dedicated meeting and events lobby adjacent to the resort’s 35,000 square feet of conference space
- Complimentary wedding ceremonies available with wedding packages in a choice of venues including beach pavilion or sky view wedding suite
- Two choices for complimentary wedding celebrations in either beach pavilion or sky view suite when booking a wedding package
“We are delighted to celebrate the reopening of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos in such a vibrant destination and community,” said Carlos Cabrera, senior vice president of all inclusive operations for Hyatt. “The resort transformation has been spectacular and true to offering a distinctive all inclusive experiences for guests of all ages. We look forward to welcoming back guests and inviting new Hyatt guests to discover the breadth of activities, dining experiences or relaxation they seek from an all inclusive getaway.”