IMEX America takes place in one month and we’re gearing up to a packed three days of business, education and networking. Here’s the latest news on the show:• The full learning program for the event – starting with Smart Monday, powered by MPI, Association Focus and PCMA Business School on October 17th – is now live on the IMEX America website and free of charge to all buyers, attendees and exhibitors.
• This includes hands-on, creative sessions at the popular Play Room, launched last year, which offers a light-hearted way to learn how to create interactive events and increase audience engagement.
• New for 2016 – enjoy some ‘netwalking’ and engage with the local community by taking part in Garbage Grabbers-Clean Up in Las Vegas, a new hands-on community programme. Volunteers can join IMEX staff and the Outside Las Vegas Foundation to help clean up the city’s walking trails and parks.
• Our wellbeing initiative – Be Well at IMEX – includes yoga, mindfulness and meditation at the Be Well Lounge, sponsored by Hilton, dedicated education sessions and the IMEXrun, developed by Case Imagine and inspired by Rio, along the Strip.
Taking place 18 – 20 October at the Sands Expo and Convention Center at The Venetian | The Palazzo, this year’s show is set to deliver a strong business environment, top notch education and a powerful line-up of networking events. Find out the latest trends and developments in destinations, venues and technology from around the world.
Register free and you’ll receive breaking news, interviews, key announcements and the latest industry happenings.
• Be one step ahead of the rest and be the first for news
• Receive invitations for special press events and conferences hosted by IMEX, partners and exhibitors
• Enjoy special offers on travel and activities in Las Vegas – available once you have registered.
• Follow IMEX on social media: Twitter @IMEX_group (#IMEX16)&www.facebook.com/IMEXGroup