The Jaipur Literature Festival brings together some of the greatest thinkers and writers from across South Asia and the world.
From Nobel laureates to local language writers, Man Booker prize winners to debut novelists, every January the most remarkable, witty, sensitive and brilliant collection of authors come together for five days of readings, debates and discussions at the beautiful Diggi Palace in the Rajasthani capital.
A&K is giving travellers an opportunity to join author, Claire Scobie, on an extraordinary literary journey through India. With no more than 24 guests, you will cover all the major highlights, and from beginning to end, India will come alive through its literature and at the Jaipur Literature Festival.
· Chic city hotels and historic palaces.
· Walking tours through Old and New Delhi.
· Dinner at world renowned restaurant, Spice Route.
· Sunrise and sunset visits of the Taj Mahal.
· Two days VIP entry to the Jaipur Literature Festival.
· Elephant safari and champagne brunch.
· Touring of Udaipur.
· A day in Mumbai visiting important sites from local and foreign literary works.
16 – 27 January 2016
Twin share per person: $11,410
Single supplement: $5,976