Indigo Pearl Unveils ‘Six Ways To Bring Your Villa Alive’, Adds Value, Verve And Thrills To Lazy Escapes And Big Chills
Indigo Pearl adds spice to villa life with the launch of ‘Viva Las Villas: Six Ways to Bring Your Villa Alive’ – a new signature menu of memorable moments in the making for couples, families and groups of friends.
imagine the most fun you can have without ever needing to leave your lavish lair – ‘Viva Las Villas: Six Five Ways to Bring Your Villa Alive’ ladles on the luxury and learning, plies you with private butler pampering, cocoons you in comfort, exponentially increases the possibilities for in-villa experiences, and ramps up the ambience for intimacy and romance.
Indigo Pearl Executive Assistant Manager Michiel Lugt said he was thrilled to be able to offer more to the resort’s valued villa guests. “We’ve put together a program that truly brings these opulent and very unique villas alive.”
“Undoubtedly they are great places to chill, relax and contemplate tropical modern master Bill Bensley’s magical landscapes and whimsically wonderful designs.” Mr Lugt said.
“But ‘Viva Las Villas’ adds to that equation with experiences that range from utter indulgence, celebration of life’s finer things and pure pampering to educational, artistic and self-improvement activities and things that are a bit quirky and fun.”
The Indigo Pearl ‘Viva Las Villas: Five Ways to Bring Your Villa Alive’ Menu of Moments & Memories comprises:
1. Viva Las Learning – Brush up on a dusty skill set, brandish an iron skillet or reach for your water paint set. Indigo Pearl has a raft of fun and educational experiences now available in-villa conducted by experts and professionals.
Take your pick from cooking, mixology, painting, floral arranging, yoga, swimming and private instructor fitness classes, for adults, children or the whole family.
2. Viva La Mesa Del Chef – The Chef’s Table. In Your Villa. Many restaurants offer a Chef’s Table, in-kitchen dining experience, eating with the Chef as he or she creates, berates and pontificates on all things culinary. Indigo Pearl goes one step further for its villa guests – we bring the Chef’s Table to your villa.
Executive Sous Chef Fabrizio Crocetta take over your kitchen and fires up the barbecue, cooking a feast for the ages while you grill him for the gossip on the great Michelin-starred kitchens and legendary chefs he worked with in Italy.
3. Viva Las Flores – Take Your Villa to Heliconia and Back. Nothing says ‘welcome to the jungle’ like a floral art piece or arrangement by Heliconia, the brand of renowned Bali-based Australian Michael Pritchard.
Michael’s pieces have been gracing the finest villas and society parties in Bali, as well as seminal Seminyak beach club Ku De Ta, for years. One of his highly-trained Balinese florists is in charge of production at Indigo Pearl. Transform your villa with a profusion of tropical blooms and exotic succulents. Then take the class and unleash your own flower power.
4. Viva Las Cocktails – It’s Happy Hour any time you say so. Indigo Pearl’s skilled bartenders will come, shaking and stirring, to your villa to give you a crash course in classic cocktails and creative mixology in the comfort of your own villa.
Learn the secrets that separate the mixologists from the boys, appreciate the difference between shaken and stirred as you live out your James Bond fantasies, silver bullet in hand, or create your own immortal elixir. Or simply sit back as one of the skilled staff from Dirty Monstera, Indigo Pearl’s famous bar, turn your villa into your own private bar.
5. Viva Los Butlers – Nothing says pampered luxury like your own private butler. Be waited on hand and foot for the ‘remains of your stay’. Indigo Pearl private butlers don’t do ‘stiff upper lip’ stuff, stuffiness or formality.
Led by likeable Linley Medor Indigp Pearl’s head private butler and the very model of a modern tropical resort butler, he cloaks seamless service and unobtrusive observance in his natural Mauritian warm and friendly demeanour, languid grace and innate sense of style.
6. Viva Los Wellness – Coqoon in your room with Indigo Pearl’s unique in-villa couples’ spa treatments, therapies and rituals. Expert therapists from Coqoon Spa will transform your villa into a temple of wellness and a bastion of bliss for a half-day or one-day wallow in relaxing rituals, pampering and potions, plus the healing warmth of the human touch.
Reserve your Indigo Pearl villa escape, and Linley and his private butler team will help create a bespoke menu and itinerary of ‘Viva Las Villas’ activities and experiences to ensure a memorable and truly great escape.