Take your company to a corner of the world where few have gone before— as only Celebrity Cruises can deliver it — on a stylish, cutting — edge catamaran that’s all your own. When you sail our 16–guest Celebrity Xploration SM in the Galapagos Islands, you’ll experience the wonder of the archipelago’s unique wildlife with all the creature comforts of the good life.
This is more than a cruise. It’s a richly rewarding, all–inclusive journey focused on conservation, education, and personal growth. And, it doesn’t get more intimate and exclusive than having a whole ship to yourselves. There’s simply no better way to reward and inspire your team.
WHY CHARTER CELEBRITY XPLORATIONSM
- Celebrity Cruises offers a truly seamless, all–inclusive, environmentally conscious experience.
- Superlative service from beginning to end, with almost a 1:1 guest–to–staff ratio.
- The ability to own a 16–guest ship, offering an unparalleled sense of intimacy and community.
- Each of eight luxuriously cozy staterooms features premium bedding and a window or veranda for stunning views.
- Our Naturalists are the best in the Galapagos, all certified by the Galapagos National Park. Most hold degrees in Marine Biology and Geology.
- An authentic culinary program crafted by our Michelin-starred chef, featuring the freshest local ingredients and the highest quality, sustainable seafood available.
- Casual dress code: Bermuda shorts and a polo shirt are perfectly acceptable for dinner.
- A 100% Ecuadorian crew (with a few exceptions), allowing for a unique opportunity to learn about the culture of Ecuador right from its people.
- VIP personalized check-in service.
- All meals, including room service.
- All beverages, including select wines, sparkling wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and teas.
- Internet access.
- All shore excursions to the islands.
- Onboard programing, including engaging lectures by park-certified naturalists and our experienced Celebrity staff.
- Snorkeling equipment, mini-wetsuits, binoculars, and walking sticks.
- Gratuities for the crew, lecturers, and naturalist guides.
- Admission fee to the Galapagos National Park.
- Galapagos Tourist Card fee.
- Transfers between the Baltra, Galapagos airport and the ship.
7-NIGHT CELEBRITY XPLORATIONSM
CHARTER RATES STARTING FROM $105,000.*