Located in the heart of one of Asia’s most dynamic destinations, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is about to burst onto the scene as the most anticipated hotel to open in the city yet. Styled as a modern reflection of Korean tradition, the Hotel will deliver the highly personalised service for which the world’s leading luxury hotel brand has been recognised for more than 50 years.
Light floods through floor to ceiling windows drawing the excitement of the city into the building, with lively public spaces and high concept restaurants and bars welcoming Seoulites, international high-flyers and fashionistas alike. Guest rooms are a sanctuary of calm space in which to wind-down, all featuring the new, fully customisableFour Seasons bed. Form and function combine with modernised Korean motifs to create an architecture that is proudly contemporary in design and unashamedly forward thinking in spirit.
With its bright lights and big city vibe, its graceful palaces and its fiery cuisine, Seoul is one of Asia’s most magnetic cities. Having played second fiddle to its larger, more famous cousins in years past, Seoul is now emerging as one of the region’s most exciting, innovative and creative powerhouses. Famous for being at the cutting edge of technology, fashion, design and pop culture, Seoul manages to retain pockets of history, peaceful temples, and nature right in the heart of the city.
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is scheduled to open in September 2015.
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul – Fact Sheet
Expert Team of Hospitality Professionals
General Manager Lubosh Barta leads a team of carefully chosen staff who are dedicated to providing guests with customised experiences, including:
- Expert multi-lingual concierge team providing access to the city’s hottest tickets, fashionable restaurants and shopping, plus historic sites and regional recreational opportunities
World-Renowned Four Seasons Service Arrives in Seoul
Four Seasons has set the bar for service in a luxury hospitality environment for more than 50 years. Now, for the first time, Four Seasons brings its signature service to Korea, including the following considerations:
- Exclusive Four Seasons airport and transportation services; fully equipped 24-hour business centre Twice-daily housekeeping, laundry services, complimentary morning coffee and international newspapers
- Round-the-clock in-room dining
- Hospitality lounge for early check in and late check out
Architects and Interior Designers
A new 25-storey mixed-use building in the Central Business District, ideally located with easy access key business and diplomatic centres, historic sites, shopping and the city’s trendiest neighbourhoods, and just 90 minutes from Incheon International Airport.
- Heerim Architects & Planners – building architects
- LTW Designworks – public spaces and guest rooms
- André Fu – Chinese and Japanese restaurants
- AvroKO – marketplace, Italian and speakeasy restaurants and bars
Seoul’s Most Luxurious Accommodations
- 317 light-filled guest rooms, including 32 suites, all featuring the new, fully customisable Four Seasons Bed
- Unique room design and floor-to-ceiling windows maximise natural light; contemporary décor is accented by Korean touches
The Most Exciting New Dining and Drinking Venues in the City
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul will house seven dining and drinking options, with kitchens overseen by Executive ChefRalf Dohmeier. A German native who spent his early career in Switzerland, Chef Dohmeier has extensive experience throughout the Asia Pacific region in Korea, China, Australia and the South Pacific.
Restaurant and bar concepts include:
- An energetic, interactive marketplace experience featuring live cooking stations and a gourmet takeaway shop
- An Italian restaurant, with an intimate, sexy Italian bar adjacent to the space
- A Chinese restaurant including eight private chamber dining rooms, with menu highlights cooked in a showpiece Peking duck oven, plus a tea bar
- A Japanese concept restaurant
- A speakeasy-style bar and cocktail lounge conceptualised with Proof & Co.
- A street level lobby bar
- A patisserie
The Spa and Health Club at Four Seasons
A three storey, 5,349 square metre (57,500 square foot) spa complex designed and conceptualised especially forFour Seasons Hotel Seoul, featuring both traditional and advanced therapies, including:
- Seven treatment rooms including two couple’s rooms and one spa suite with its own relaxation area
- Traditional Korean saunas
- Three pools, including a lap pool and a vitality pool, in addition to a children’s pool
An exclusive membership health club located within Four Seasons will include extensive facilities, some of which may also be accessed by hotel guests, including:
- 765 square metre (8,235 square foot) gym featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Indoor golf experience with driving range
- Club bar for both healthy refreshments and meeting fellow club members over cocktails
The City’s Best Address for Social Events and Business Meetings
Extensive, light-filled function space for meetings, conferences, social events and weddings, including:
- 740 square metre (8,000 square foot) grand ballroom
- 470 square metre (5,000 square foot) second ballroom
- 7 additional function spaces