Japan Airlines (JAL) will introduce the Business Class meal reservation service on its website to meet needs of customers. Customers can book either a Japanese menu or a Western menu (beef only) in advance for their first meal during flights.
JAL will continue to embrace new challenges of delivering a delectable and refreshingly inspiring dining experience in its “exclusive restaurant in the sky” that is available only onboard JAL flights.
1. Applicable Routes: Transpacific, Europe, Southeast Asia and Oceania routes
2. The Start of Reservation: April 6, 2016 (Wed.) 16:00 ~
– For Honolulu flights departing on and after April 12, 2016 (Tue.)
– For the other select international flights departing on and after June 1, 2016 (Wed.)
3. How to Book Meals Online:
Please visit JAL website for Japan region (http://www.jal.co.jp/en/), and press the “Meal reservation” button on the reservation detail screen of your booked flight.
– Business Class meal reservation service is not eligible for breakfast on flights departing at midnight.
– Please be reminded that reservations, changes and cancellations of in-flight meals are not available by telephone to JAL Call Center.
– If customers have changed the flight reservation concerned, they are requested to rebook the in-flight meal online for the new flight.
– Customers using award tickets or upgrade award reservations booked on JAL overseas website should log in their JMB member account on JAL website for their region to make online meal reservation.
– For customers using revenue tickets, please make the meal reservation on JAL website for Japan region. For more detailed information, please see the following URL after April 6, 2016.
4. Applicable In-flight Meals: Japanese meal or Western meal (beef only)
Note: The other Western meals (seafood, chicken, etc.) are not available in this Business Class meal reservation service at the current stage.
5. Closing Time for Online Reservation
Outbound flights from Japan: 25 hours before scheduled departure time
Inbound flight to Japan: 48 hours before scheduled departure time
The Business Class meal reservation service will not be available under the following conditions.
– Number of related meals exceeds possible portions for online reservation on flights concerned.
– Flight reservation with tour package