Luxperience opens its buyer registrations early due to an unprecedented number of inquiries, especially from new attendees, wishing to participate in the only global luxury trade event based in Australia. Many who missed out on this year’s event are keen to secure a spot early at the 2016 event scheduled for 18-21 September 2016 at Australian Technology Park, Sydney.
Luxperience is the only travel trade forum of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere that connects the world’smost exclusive travel providers dealing in luxury and experiential travel with the elite travel designers from the leisure, corporate and MICE sectors.
A significant number of exhibitors have already taken advantage of the early bird offer closing in mid December. The 2016 event is attracting more interest from suppliers in Europe seeking to attend due to the calibre of local agents who now frequent the annual event.
Flexible registration options are available ranging from AU$55 for a half day through to AU$399 for a three day hosted attendance which includes domestic flights and up to 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney. Regardless of duration all registered buyers receive:
* Pre-selected and diarised appointments for up to 55 appointments
* Daily Networking events and Information Sessions
* Opulent Gala Awards Dinner
* Opportunity to submit for a Luxperience Award: recognising individual and company achievements in global luxury travel
* Inclusion in a dedicated program of inspiring business enhancing presentations within the official Thought Leaders Program
* 365 days exclusive access to the LuxConnect private online community
Organisers are hush hush about the fifth birthday celebrations for next year’s event however they have indicated that a number of new initiatives and some surprises are in the works. Next year’s event is returning to Australian Technology Park from 18 to 21September 2016.
Click Here to Register Now
* Hosted Buyer Program (including flights and accommodation) available for buyers outside the greater Sydney area. Hosted Buyers must attend the full 3.5 day program to be eligible for hosting. See terms and conditions for more information.