It’s easy for guests to upgrade their luxury suite experience at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts…all they have to do is add water!
Travellers looking to soak up a little something extra from their stay can indulge in sophisticated suites that feature private pools, romantic Jacuzzis or deep tubs in spectacular bathrooms at hotels and resorts worldwide. Highlights include:
TAKE THE PLUNGE IN A PRIVATE POOL
• Fairmont Mayakoba in Mexico’s Riviera Maya is a haven of enticing water features, from the nearby Caribbean Sea, the navigable water canals that weave through the property and the resort’s five pools, including a children’s pool and waterslide. Many suites feature private infinity pools, including the impressive La Tortuga Presidential Suite, with a pool overlooking the canals and tropical forest. Modelled like a residence, it’s found on its own island near the main pool area. It offers a spacious, elegant master bedroom, and a luxurious four-piece marble bathroom with a deep soaker tub as its centerpiece, and a private glassed shower stall. It also features a living room, an additional guest bathroom with a shower stall, and exclusive private butler service. Additionally, the resort’s Oceanfront Casita Suites, Beach Area Casita Suites and the other specialty suites feature private infinity pools offering a variety of stunning views.
• At Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, a highlight of the resort’s stunning Presidential Beachfront Villa is the private 130 metre swimming pool with a private spa treatment room and steam room alongside. The indulgence continues with a private Jacuzzi and a lavishly lunar bathtub in a spacious bathroom, and private sundecks overlooking the beach. The expansive 937 square metre beachfront two-bedroom villa suite is surrounded by lush gardens and overlooks the island of Nusa Lembongan and the Indian Ocean. It also features a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen and pantry as well as butler service.
TUBS FOR TWO
• Mission Suites at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa are the most romantic luxury hotel suites on the US West Coast. Couples will swoon over the oversized Jacuzzi tub made for two, centrally located between a four poster king size bed and working fireplace. The suites, which have a separate seating area complete with sofa bed and chairs, all feature patios or balconies with French doors, arched doorways and Saltillo tile accents, as well as beautifully appointed bathrooms with separate showers.
• Tucked away in the wilderness of Quebec is Fairmont Le Château Montebello and the legendary log chalet’s six oversized Jacuzzi Rooms, which are perfect for lovebirds looking for a little romance. A Jacuzzi made for two sets the mood for couples on a private getaway in the world’s largest log cabin, found nestled in a magnificent natural setting at the foot of the Laurentian Mountains. The elegant suites have well-defined living and sleeping areas, and a cozy feel with rustic, chalet-inspired décor.
COOL TUBS IN HOT SPOTS
• Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, California wows guests with its newly renovated Bungalow One, a customised three-bedroom suite designed by Michael Bergman in collaboration with Robb Report Home & Style. The suite boasts a 95 square metre private patio with private access to the pool and gardens. The master bedroom is deliberately connected to the open marble mosaic–walled wet room, enclosed by switch-activated, dimmable privacy glass. At the center of the wet room stands the sumptuous round Lacava tub, a lounge-worthy plunge bath evoking a lavish sanctuary.
• Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise’s Belvedere Suite offers a spa-styled en-suite bathroom on its second floor, where a raised, deep, soaker bathtub provides stunning views of the surrounding Canadian Rocky mountians. This unique penthouse suite provides peerless, towering views of Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier from its two private covered balconies and its wrap‐around windows. The recently renovated suite is modern and sophisticated, and offers spacious living and dining areas, as well as a full bathroom on the main floor. A spiral staircase leads to the second floor, which offers a secluded bedroom. Guests of the suite also enjoy the enhanced amenities and services of Fairmont Gold.
• In San Diego, all of Fairmont Grand Del Mar’s 249 guestrooms and suites feature amply sized, marble-clad bathrooms with deep, European-style soaking tubs as well as separate showers and dual vanities. Just above the bathtub, two window-sized doors can be opened or closed for additional light or added privacy. Guests looking to upgrade to a suite experience can overnight in a Toscana Suite. These spacious and comfortable 102 square metre suites offer golf course views and feature an inviting fireplace, flat-screen TVs, dining table for six with adjacent kitchenette and an expanded terrace or balcony.
• Fairmont Banff Springs is surrounded by some of the world’s most spectacular scenery. Making sure travellers can take full advantage of this from inside the majestic resort, guests can take in the area’s remarkable vistas from the relaxing confines of a Jacuzzi tub. These are featured in the spacious bathrooms of Junior Suites (Jacuzzi), which also offer a living room and are spacious, classic and private, perfect for a romantic getaway. The suites offer breathtaking views of the surrounding pristine forests and majestic peaks of Banff National Park. The hotel’s newly renovated Terrace Suites also offer a large luxurious bathroom experience with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Both have stunning vistas of the mountains and the Bow Valley. They feature modern décor, one luxurious bedroom, a grand living area, separate dining area, gas fireplace and a large outdoor terrace.
• Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge’s Athabasca Cottage offers a Jacuzzi en-suite, just one of the romantic features of what’s known as the resort’s “Honeymoon Cabin”. Nestled above the rushing Athabasca River, it provides a private, enchanting escape for couples looking to relax, unwind and spend quality time together in the Rocky Mountains. It also features a comfortable king bed and a cozy fireplace.
• The Penthouse Suites at Fairmont Singapore entice carefree travellers with exclusive in-room facilities such as a private sauna and Jacuzzi. Stately and elegant, the suites boast a spacious living and dining room equipped with an all-surround Bose sound system, private balcony, a fully stocked kitchenette with pantry, opulently designed master bedroom and guestroom, and two marbled bathrooms with tropical rain shower. The suites feature commanding top floor, panoramic views of the dynamic Singapore skyline or charming Marina Bay and the South China Sea.
• At Fairmont St Andrews, The Kingdom of Fife Suite is situated in the North Wing of this Scottish resort, providing guests with the utmost in luxury. The suite provides guests with a large open concept ranging from the living room with fireplace and plasma screen television to the traditional dining room with a large mahogany 10 place table. The bedroom closes off with French doors and features a bed with two individual dressing rooms and separate Jacuzzi bathroom and shower. All the features are enhanced by a private balcony and numerous windows throughout the suite which look over the stunning vista of the surrounding golf courses and coastline.
• The Bermuda Duplex Suites located on the Fairmont Gold floor at Fairmont Southampton are romantic bedroom lofts that feature marble bathrooms with a Jacuzzi tub and a separate glass enclosed shower with unparalleled ocean views, as well as a four-poster king-sized bed, walk-in closet and a plush chaise lounge for two. These 150 square metre split-level units feature three elegantly draped six-metre-high floor-to-ceiling French windows and original island-inspired artwork. Private L-shaped balconies offer panoramic views of the stunning south shore. The suite also offers a living, dining and entertainment area, as well as a modern, fully equipped kitchen.
Throughout 2016, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is highlighting a curated selection of lavish, one-of-a-kind suite accommodations in destinations worldwide. Aspirational travellers seeking an elevated and memorable guest experience can visit fairmont.com/suites, a revealing online hub dedicated to highlighting the exceptional features, exclusive services and noteworthy extras of the brand’s unrivaled suite product.