The lodge comprises 20 canvas safari tents with thatched roofs that are set in a lush environment of shady trees and scented flowers. It provides a wonderful opportunity to immerse oneself in nature and engage in age-old activities including traditional farming with a buffalo Bill, net fishing, gold panning and much more. One can capture stunning moments at Kamu Lodge, like when the sun sinks into ranges of mountains while sipping a tropical cocktail on a rustic chair. Lifelong memories are made here.
Throughout the month of September which coincides with the three-month Buddhist Lent of the region, Kamu Lodge is offering a 3-day Peaceful Retreat Package for modern day executives seeking refuge and time out from their hectic schedules.
Priced at US$167 per person, the package includes:
– Two night stay in a twin safari tent
– Welcome cocktail
– All meals (one breakfast, two lunches and one dinner)
– Relaxing return river transfers along the Mekong River from Luang Prabang
– Excursion to Pakou Caves
– Observing or taking part in traditional activities
– Visit to Kamu village
– A half day trek in the forest complete with a one hour traditional massage
For bookings and further inquiries, visit the website www.kamulodge.com or email email@example.com.