On Monday, April 20, Kintetsu Department Store Chain’s Main Store Abeno Harukas will open a new “Foreign Customers’ Salon” and “Kokumin” drugstore on the 3.5th floor of the Wing Building. The new salon is designed to attract many more foreign tourists and provide thorough customer services.
The new salon consists of two salons — a “Service Salon” which provides services such as duty-free procedures and luggage check-in and an “Experience Salon” which offers traditional Japanese experiences. Both salons will feature bonsais, traditional gravels and washbasins and provide foreign customers with highly convenient services and relaxing space. The drugstore offers popular Japanese products, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- Name: Foreign Customers’ Salon
1. Foreign Customers’ Salon, “Service Salon” (Approx. 80 square meters *indicated in red on the “Floor” website)
2. Foreign Customers’ Salon, “Experience Salon” (Approx. 500 square meters *indicated in green on the “Floor” website)
*”Kokumin” Drugstore will also open.
- Open: Monday, April 20, 2015
- Location: 3.5th floor, Wing Building, Kintetsu Department Store Chain’s Main Store Abeno Harukas
1. Foreign Customers’ Salon, “Service Salon”
- Duty-Free procedures
- Guest coupons
- Complimentary beverages
- Smartphone charging
- Internet Connection
- Shopping escort service with an interpreter (reservation required)
- Luggage check-in
- Delivery of purchased articles to hotels
(Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel, Tennoji Miyako Hotel, Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka)
- Delivery service (International and domestic, Kansai International Airport)
- Sightseeing tours (Along Kintetsu