Since choosing Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris means entering a palace in which art and culture form an integral part of the spirit of the hotel, it’s offer businesses an entree to the world of arts, whilst capitalizing on exclusive services (Art Bookstore, Modern Art Gallery, Katara cinema, the unprecedented service of an “Art Concierge”…).
The cultural journey revolves around a culinary service conceived by Laurent André. For lunch, he extends an invitation to an exceptional experience with the tasting of the signature dishes of the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, “Il Carpaccio” – which enjoys one Michelin star – and “La Cuisine”. In addition, various tailor-made cultural workshops punctuate the day at the heart of the hotel or in Paris, one of the great cities of art.
The cultural journey at the heart of Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris:
– An “Art Tour” personalised by Julie Eugène, Art Concierge of Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris. The concierge service dedicated to the world of art is exclusive to the hotel. It makes it possible to offer a cultural dimension that is unique in business events. For each event, Julie designs a visit to the hotel’s private collection – boasting more than 350 collector’s pieces – depending upon the theme of the meeting and the centres of interest of its clients.
– An intimate screening in the only cinema to be integrated in a Parisian palace. An experience exclusive to Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris at the heart of a setting of luxury and technology (99 places) enhanced by a note of sweetness bearing the signature of Pierre Hermé…
– A private cookery course with Laurent André or Roberto Rispoli. An exceptional occasion to learn how to master a risotto in the manner of Michelin-starred chef or to acquire the basic techniques for reproducing the strict codes of a signature dish… An experience reserved for a handful of privileged individuals.
Journeys of discovery into Paris and its cultural wonders:
– An “Art Tour” developed and customised by Julie Eugène in the capital’s must-see or unusual sites. According to demand, this will be a visit to the Louis Vuitton Foundation, the Louvre or the Picasso Museum, for example… but also the backrooms of the Grand Palais in order to discover several of the treasures inaccessible to the general public.
– A session of private shopping accompanied by a personal shopper at the heart of the concept store Royal Eclaireur as well as Paris’ quintessential mecca of fashion, Printemps Haussmann.