Visually recognized from the north, south, east and west for miles by the colossal rock, aka Morro Rock, Morro Bay is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco on scenic Highway 1 in San Luis Obispo County, surrounded by miles and miles of beautiful hiking trails with breathtaking views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean. Here are some of the hospitality highlights happening this fall and winter:
- The $2 million renovation at the iconic Inn at Morro Bay has been completed. Guests will soon be invited to discover and delight in the bounty of California’s Central Coast at the Inn’s prestigious 60 State Park Restaurant & Lounge this fall.
- The Embarcadero Inn in Morro Bay, CA is undergoing a half-million dollar renovation set to be complete in time to celebrate the holidays.
- Paddle boarding is taking off in Morro Bay and The Paddleboard Company is making it accessible for everyone.
- It’s good to get away. It’s even better when you get a great deal on lodging, meals and activities. The quaint town of Morro Bay has some fabulous deals during the fall and winter months.
- Morro Bay offers one of the widest varieties of events and exciting things to do on California’s Central Coast including The Morro Bay Surfboard Art Festival, the Morro Bay Triathlon, the Winter Bird Festival and more.
- The new Morro Bay Adventure Pass offers discounts on everything you could ever want to do while on vacation.
Inn at Morro Bay just completed a renovation. (PRNewsFoto/Morro Bay, CA)