Legend Of The Seas Returns To Singapore For A New Season With New Itineraries and Multiple Destinations in Asia Pacific
Royal Caribbean International’s Legend of the Seas, a long-time favourite among cruisers in Asia where she homeported between 2008 and 2013, has returned to Singapore today to begin her new season. The ship has just completed a 10-night cruise from Hong Kong.
Legend of the Seas in Singapore
Legend of the Seas will be offering a series of attractive itineraries for the Singapore season till this November ranging from 3 to 14 nights, to as many as 19 ports-of-call in 10 countries and territories, namely Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia. The sailings include:
• 3-night cruise to Penang and Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang)
• 5-night cruise to Bangkok (Laem Chabang) and Ko Samui
• 10-night cruise to Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang) (overnight), Sihanoukville, Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) (new itinerary)
• 10-night one-way cruise to Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Sihanoukville, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Nha Trang, Hue/Danang and Hong Kong (new itinerary)
• 10-night one-way cruise from Hong Kong to Taipei (Keelung), Manila, Boracay, Puerto Princesa, Kota Kinabalu, Bandar Seri Begawan (Muara) and Singapore (new itinerary)
• 14-night one-way cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Langkawi, Phuket, Bali (Benoa), Lombok, Broome, Geraldton and Perth. (new itinerary)
The 11-deck, 2,074-guest Legend of the Seas hails from the Vision Class, which features Royal Caribbean’s signature rock climbing wall, miniature golf course, fitness centre, spa and the Solarium indoor pool. Entertainment options include Centrum WOW, an aerial show in the five-storey high Centrum, the theatre and outdoor movie screen. As for the younger guests, they will be entertained by the Adventure Ocean activities for multiple age groups. Toddlers and infants of six to 36 months will also be well cared for by trained professionals at the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery.
The F&B options are the complimentary Main Dining Room, Windjammer Café and Park Café, as well as specialty restaurants namely Izumi Asian Cuisine, Chop’s Grille Steakhouse and Chef’s Table. Guests can also relax at Viking Crown Lounge on the ship’s top deck and the ‘60s inspired R Bar which features a savvy mixologist and signature cocktails.
Legend of the Seas will depart for Australia in November for her Brisbane season.