Legendary Finalists Announced For the North Coast and Legendary Pacific Coast Tourism Awards in Port Macquarie on July 30
The Finalists for The North Coast & The Legendary Pacific Coast Tourism Awards 2016 were announced today by North Coast Destination Network Executive Officer, Ms Belinda Novicky.
“We’ll announce the winners at a gala presentation at Cassegrain Winery in Port Macquarie on the night of Saturday, July 30 when we’re expecting around 200 tourism industry leaders to come together and celebrate this great tourism night of nights!” she said.
Winners celebrate the North Coast Tourism Awards in Byron Shire in 2015.
“The finalists represent a good cross section of our industry from Newcastle to Destination Tweed.
“The winners will then go on to represent our region at the NSW Tourism Awards for Excellence later this year.”
“Tickets for the gala event are now on sale at $110 per person or $1000 for a table of 10.
“The Restaurant at Cassegrain has planned a celebration menu created from best fresh local produce. This combined with their great wines and a selection of local beers will ensure a good night for all.”
Tickets can be purchased on-line at http://2016.northcoast.awardsubmission.com.au/ticket/intro.php
The Finalists are:
- Arts Mid North Coast (Regional Arts Board)
- Bent on Food, Wingham (Great Lakes/The Manning Valley)
- Beyond Ballooning (Hunter Wine Country)
- Big4 Great Lakes at Forster-Tuncurry (Great Lakes/The Manning Valley))
- Boogie Woogie Beach House (Great Lakes/Manning Valley)
- Byron Bay Bluesfest (Byron Shire)
- Byron Bay Eco Cruises & Kayaks (Byron Shire)
- Fingal Bay Holiday Park (Port Stephens)
- Halifax Holiday Park (Port Stephens)
- Hello Koalas Sculpture Trail (Greater Port Macquarie)
- Let’s Go Surfing (Byron Shire)
- Lilypad Luxury Cabins (Bellingen Shire/Coffs Coast)
- National Parks & Wildlife Services & Cape Byron Trust (Byron Shire)
- Newcastle Heritage and Ghost Tours (Newcastle)
- Park Beach Holiday Park (Coffs Coast)
- Port Macquarie Historical Museum (Greater Port Macquarie)
- Rees International (Destination Tweed)
- Sand Dune Adventures (Port Stephens)
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre (Greater Port Macquarie)
- Sea Horse Diamond Beach (Great Lakes/The Manning Valley)
- Sealy Lookout Orara East State Forest (Coffs Coast)
- Somewhere Unique (Hunter Wine Country)
- State Forests of the Coffs Coast
- TEACH at Wollongbar TAFE (Ballina Shire)
- The Big Banana Fun Park (Coffs Coast)
- The Cruise Terminal (Greater Port Macquarie)
- The Wingham Akoostik Music Festival (Great Lakes/Manning Valley)
- Vacation Village (Greater Port Macquarie)