“Vacation Like a VIP” gives visitors the chance to enjoy the best for less when staying at one of the 10 upscale properties within the Lauderdale Luxe Collection. Package elements include:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- $100 resort credit to be applied to spa, golf, food & beverage services
- Complimentary pool/beach cabana, water activities or kids programs
- Summer Savings 2-for-1 Card, valued at $2,000 in savings
- $25 American Express gift card
- Complimentary resort valet parking
- Complimentary valet parking at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills, along with a complimentary glass of Prosecco for two at Villagio Ristorante.
The value packed Summer Savings 2-for-1 card includes special offers on land, sand and sea at more than 70 attractions, including options for watersports, spa, dining, museums, tours, and more. Visitors, and locals who can now treat themselves to the definitive VIP staycation, can seize more than 40 BOGO (buy one, get one) deals all while Vacationing like a VIP.
The summer party continues when Greater Fort Lauderdale’s captivating culinary event, Dine Out Lauderdale, moves to September, offering the very best of Greater “Fork” Lauderdale through October 12th.
“It is an absolute pleasure to give visitors – especially multi-generational families – the ultimate star treatment as we launch our new and improved Vacation Like a VIP package, offering even more remarkable deals and for an extended season of savings,” said Nicki E. Grossman, CEO and president of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale – elegantly situated oceanfront with luxurious accommodations and upscale restaurants
W Fort Lauderdale – edgy and hip beachfront resort with a day-to-night vibe in a sophisticated beach setting
Westin Fort Lauderdale – overlooking a beautiful three-acre lagoon with a focus on fitness and relaxation
Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, a Hilton Curio Collection – full-service beach resort with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, golf, tennis, spa, restaurants and marina
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa – with its own private beach on 16 waterfront acres, artful décor and modern amenities
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six – sumptuously positioned on the destination’s fame Intracoastal Waterway with lush gardens, waterfront dining and marina
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa – boutique hotel offering a stunning beachfront location, spacious guest rooms and sumptuous spa
- Lago Mar Resort and Club – lushly landscaped family friendly beach resorts just minutes from the area’s famed arts, culture and entertainment district
- Pillars Hotel – intimate Conde Nast rated boutique hotel elegantly appointed in Colonial style décor with waterfront dining and designer guest rooms
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale – offering sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean with a crisp contemporary décor and located minutes from world-class shopping
For a complete list of Vacation Like a VIP offerings and to book a visit, go to: http://www.sunny.org/hotels/